Will there still be an announcement next Thurs.?

Nah..I'll stick with the schedule for now. I don't think having the entire roster announced by either Jan or Feb will effect the final outcome.

The plan is for the Saturday #3 slot to be announced next Thursday unless the same situation arises as did with Sonata.

Looking forward to the announcement on the 14th and a belated Xmas Present by the announcement on the 28th.

birthday is on the 14th so hoping for a nice present in the 3rd slot maybe Orphaned Land, Pagan's Mind, or Black Majesty maybe nocturnal rites.

OK...I haven't read up on all the threads...

Why did SA's mgmt insist on early announcement...?

Were they trying to prevent leaks?

Were they waiting to announce tour dates?

WTF?

Just curious...cuz it seemed like Glenn was a bit rushed (and slightly peeved) in his announcement)...

Rock on!

OK...I haven't read up on all the threads...

Why did SA's mgmt insist on early announcement...?

Were they trying to prevent leaks?

Were they waiting to announce tour dates?

WTF?

Just curious...cuz it seemed like Glenn was a bit rushed (and slightly peeved) in his announcement)...

Rock on!

I think one of two things: 1)Either Sonata was going to do a full blown US tour, and wanted to announce it early so the promoters in other cities knew how to schedule them. or, 2)Sonata is flexing its muscles and taking advantage of Nightwish's indecision to try to become King Kong in the Finnish metal scene.

Peace,
Ray C.

Seconded!

Thirded!

Lord knows if anyone is dyin for PAGANS MIND to return its me!

Was nice to hang out with 3/5 of my Bros at this last PP but would be nice to see all of them with PM.

Especially since Sept 2007 we get a new PM disc! Stian has promised me its gonna be killer haha! *drool*

Thirded!

Lord knows if anyone is dyin for PAGANS MIND to return its me!

Was nice to hang out with 3/5 of my Bros at this last PP but would be nice to see all of them with PM.

Especially since Sept 2007 we get a new PM disc! Stian has promised me its gonna be killer haha! *drool*

4th'd

is there such a thing?.. haha

bring 'em back :)