Winger - Karma

Haven't heard it, but the last one wasn't too bad.

"Pull" is still my favourite, hands down, though. What a brilliant album.

- R

Rod Morgenstein and Reb Beach are total virtuosos. I love when really awesome musicians try to keep it pop/accessible, the end result is just amazing (like DT's Falling into Infinity or SymX's.... ah, they never went commercial, forget it).

I recommend their 'Demo Anthology' to anyone... a great collection of demos that are heavier than the studio releases (and they sound as good as the studio releases). Im looking forward to this new release.

Haven't heard it, but the last one wasn't too bad.

"Pull" is still my favourite, hands down, though. What a brilliant album.

- R

I liked "Pull" as well, but I still prefer the debut to be honest.

mëtålspëd;8585078 said:
I recommend their 'Demo Anthology' to anyone... a great collection of demos that are heavier than the studio releases (and they sound as good as the studio releases). Im looking forward to this new release.

I'll second this. It's a very fun listen if you're a fan of this band! The demo anthology makes the band sound like they're hitting a little harder.

~Brian~

I saw Winger for the first time on the PULL tour in a fairly small club, and they kicked ass! They have been great the other times I've seen them, as well!

1.In The Heart Of The Young
This album is quintessential Winger!

My list goes like this:

1. Winger s/t (yes it's poppy, but oh so good!) :) Madalaine is one of my all time favorite songs. I've always loved the guitar riffs.
2. Pull
3. In The Heart of the Young (I never reached for this one much)
4. IV (I owned it for awhile, but it just never grabbed me)

~Brian~

I love the debut and Pull is so underrated its a crime. Also, I remember seeing them live a few times and they were tight as can be. Morgenstein is a monster drummer.

their first album is actually called Sahara, I couldn't stop listening to it when t came out...My first cd I ever owned...

Bear

I can't wait for the new Winger album, It comes out Oct.16th, and it's going to rock just listen to some of these great sound clips very heavy and catchy.

Last edited by a moderator: