Wings of Metal 2017

TENTH DREAMER DECEIVER

Halcyon Way Sufferer
Jan 7, 2002
Sadly 2016 ain't happening.

Dear fellow supporters, we have to announce that we will unfortunately not be having a Wings of Metal festival in 2016. The decision was made because the main organizer of the event, Annick, will be incredibly busy organizing three tours for her band - as well as working on another huge project, making the organization of the festival a completely impossible task. Do not fear - it will be back in 2017, stronger than ever! Thanks for your understanding and your ongoing support! See you in 2017!!

On a selfish level, I'm somewhat glad actually...this year's fest was hands down one of the best Metal fests I've ever been to, making all future years mandatory, but I was nervous it would conflict w/ the Arch Fates Warning appearance taking place that time of year one mile down the road from me. No problem now, and now I can go to Metal Threat Fest instead.

On a selfish level I'm glad as well. Now, there is one lest metal fest that I don't feel bad for not going. Metal Threat Fest and Hell's Headbash it is again!