Winter Of A Life

yo long time no talk, the song is pretty cool. so this isnt gonna be on the next Oniric CD or anything? The song has a cool feel to it, a little different from the Oniric songs, but definitely still has the Lalu sound to it. That CD i was tellin you about a while ago is finally out, Aborted Existence "Sunken Eye View" and it sounds really great. I put 3 songs from it on our myspace, www.myspace.com/abortedexistence, check 'em out. Are you still looking at a March release for ur next CD? If its anything like Oniric or Winter of a Life i'll be one of the first to pre-order :headbang:

“Hi! I’m in Delaware.” Hey dude- thanks so much,

Awesome grind, woww! But I think this music somewhat lacks "agressivity" Huahuahuah :)

Well, the next 'Lalu' record will be ready next year, but Shadrane's debut is going to be a 2006 release (still dont know when tho'...) we'll start recording next month. I'll keep you posted!

Anyway...Keep up the good work with "Aborted Existence", you rock -truly

so i saw Opeth this past friday, and devin townsend and dark tranquility opened. and who comes out on stage first but frkn Ryan. i was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shittttttt!!!!!! hearing him play is one thing, but seeing him & the rest of the DTB was sum'm i won't soon forget.
and that aborted existence stuff was recorded back in february '05. its been a while and we've grown as a band since then so the next one will make up for the intensity. :headbang: so yes, great job Ryan cant wait to see more shows, possibly a Lalu show? eh? album's the priority, which i understand.

Nice theme!

Viv-I must confess :)

I downloaded Cowboys from hell cover-its pretty awesome!
Who's the vocalist huh? :)

I listened whole album.......pretty music-magic keyboard's parties( especially harp-i love it) a very very good proggy vocal

Wish you the same cool songs
:headbang:

Hey Viv,
I found another track hidden there :) I think it is a Pantera cover. Is it ? oops, did i leak something :)

"Winter of a life" is great. It feels "oniric" :)

Cool song; as listenable as anything on "Oniric Metal", albeit it'll probably need some time to grow on me.

Lookin' forward to your next releases!

Thanks a lot Necroprog :)

You know "Oniric" is still growing on me (the worst is that I can hear all I would have loved to change)

Necroprog said:
Cool song; as listenable as anything on "Oniric Metal", albeit it'll probably need some time to grow on me.

Lookin' forward to your next releases!

Haha, I think that every artist -- once they have grown as a musician (and a person, presumably) -- feels that way about their previous works. But don't worry about it, it's a heck of a lot cooler to have a good CD to look back on earlier years than having to read through a diary or something. :)

I'm sure this has been asked before a dozen times, but what is it that "oniric" means?

Yes, when a CD is released, it's for life... So better get used to it! :Smug:

Oniric (also Oneiric, in english I guess) means "Belonging or relating to dreams or dreaming"

It comes from the Greek Oneiros (=dream)

Necroprog said:
Haha, I think that every artist -- once they have grown as a musician (and a person, presumably) -- feels that way about their previous works. But don't worry about it, it's a heck of a lot cooler to have a good CD to look back on earlier years than having to read through a diary or something. :)

I'm sure this has been asked before a dozen times, but what is it that "oniric" means?