Wise words from Cronos

DBB

Dec 20, 2005
I know that Sweden are fuckin’ doing the Can-Can at Norway….Norway’s like, “We will get Venom [first] because we have Burzum and Mayhem,” and Sweden’s like, “Aye, but we have all the pretty girls, so Venom are bound to come here first!” Sweden was right. Burzum? Pretty girls? Pretty girls! Stay in jail, ya cunt.

Terrorizer March 2006

To call my German rudimentary would be a gross exaggeration, so I can't answer that question. But the Terrorizer interview from which that quote is pulled is one of the better ones I've read of late though. Humorous, informative and thought provoking in a very simple and organic fashion. It has led me down quite a few interesting paths and provided some substantial grist for the mill.

The interviews here are all about "yeah, Venom is true, the only black metal band ever, everything else is shit" and redundand use of "evil", "fuck" and whatever...needless to say that nobody's taking him seriously - not that I would, haha...

- But he is right saying that black metal the Scandinavian way was in parts a great misunderstanding of what Venom was about.