Wish Devy was my dad

Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
..yeah, i really would - but then, i would have been concieved when he was 5 yrs old...

the guy is such an inspiration! the first time i heard his music (properly) was in the car, listening to The Death of Music.
i cried.

the greatest thing was when i was @ the London Mean Fiddler show, he was about to play Truth.
'babbling' about the fantastic way life is constructed (oh yes, there's perfection in everything - seriously!), and the way he was amazed by loads of things that he'd seen;

'I call that God.' - you should have seen the faces of over a hundred metalheads attending the show - Huh!? ok.
brilliant!

Devy makes me happy - always.

:saint: Get down there..! And suck my buddy's... COCK!! :saint:

toolsofthetrade said:
..yeah, i really would - but then, i would have been concieved when he was 5 yrs old...

the guy is such an inspiration! the first time i heard his music (properly) was in the car, listening to The Death of Music.
i cried.

the greatest thing was when i was @ the London Mean Fiddler show, he was about to play Truth.
'babbling' about the fantastic way life is constructed (oh yes, there's perfection in everything - seriously!), and the way he was amazed by loads of things that he'd seen;

'I call that God.' - you should have seen the faces of over a hundred metalheads attending the show - Huh!? ok.
brilliant!

Devy makes me happy - always.

:saint: Get down there..! And suck my buddy's... COCK!! :saint:

I REALLY know what you mean dude!

You're my "Devin fan Twin!" :D

Thanks for being so true! :)