Wishalize

conkers

New Metal Member
Jul 19, 2007
Hello Efraim and co.

I'm here on behalf of myself and a few others to finally ask the question that has haunted us for some time now. During "The Hunter," we hear the following at around 1:08:

TURN OUT THE LIGHT

REALIZE!

WISHALIZE!

Now, wishalize isn't an actual word, but we all enjoyed saying it anyway. I then cracked eventually and went to google your lyrics, and the pages I read all said "visualize." Even with a thick accent, I don't hear that as a possibility. So which is it?!

I'm rooting for Wishalize, else I've been living a lie. But I must know.

On the video they made for it (which I see the link on the website no longer works) it certainly looks like Jens could be saying "wishalize".

Ahh, found the youtube version:
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=3GxWNk50nSc[/ame]

While we wait for an answer on that I am going to wishalize that Persuader makes it to the US.

V pronounced with most northwestern european accent usually sounds like w, so other than that, the word sounds the same.

He pronounces some other Vs like Ws in the album as well :/
My bosnian friend does the same thing, so I just assume that's why.

...Where else does he do this on the album, I haven't heard any other instances? There are only a handful of words with V's in them according to this lyric page, and they all sound fine to my ears.

Yes, I've seen that video a number of times. Wishalize is what I see him mouth as well.

Enough speculation- spill the beans, Efraim/Emil. I know you're watching.

It's supposed to be "visualize", I guess Jens suffered from the European accent. Or maybe he still is, not sure if it's audible on the other albums? :loco:

Sweet jesus, he does say woices. I never noticed until now.

Efraim: :( I have to admit, I was rather fond of Wishalize.