WITHERSCAPE (Dan Swanö): The Northern Sanctuary

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
DAN SWANÖ'S WITHERSCAPE TO RELEASE THE NORTHERN SANCTUARY ALBUM IN JULY; ARTWORK REVEALED

"...Witherscape, the progressive death metal outfit consisting of Swedish singer, multi-instrumentalist and producer Dan Swanö (ex-Edge Of Sanity/Bloodbath, Nightingale, etc.) as well as fellow Swedish multi-instrumentalist Ragnar Widerberg, have announced the worldwide release of their sophomore full-length album, The Northern Sanctuary, on July 22nd via Century Media Records..."

witherscapealbummay.jpg

Reactions: eppst1
ThatDrummerGuy - nice review! I am not a big growler fan, but Witherscape and Scar Symmetry (who I am sponsoring this year) are enthusiastic exceptions. I loved Witherscape's last release with Dead for a Day being the catchiest death growler song that I have ever heard. The Purveyor of Evil and I don't always agree, but this time we are definitely aligned.

ThatDrummerGuy - nice review! I am not a big growler fan, but Witherscape and Scar Symmetry (who I am sponsoring this year) are enthusiastic exceptions. I loved Witherscape's last release with Dead for a Day being the catchiest death growler song that I have ever heard. The Purveyor of Evil and I don't always agree, but this time we are definitely aligned.
Flattery will get you nowhere.