WITHOUT FACE in Glasgow tonight

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
The band play their first UK headline show in Glasgow tonight (13th March). If you're from the area be sure to go and check 'em out.

King Tut's
272a St Vincent Street
Glasgow

There will be two local support bands, and doors are at around 8pm.

Lee

when are the band headlining in Manchester!? saw them last time when they tour with arch enemy, and straight deep into the band~ miss their show in london when they touring with opeth! and really looking forward if they will headline in manchester :)

well it must be said they are good ideas :D

although i think roomy might keep his distance from me if he sees me. i think i've bored him a few times.

>stu is bit drunk and talks to roomy in random drunken fashion..

>roomy stares blankly back

>stu carries on rambling

>roomy tries to explain that he doesn't speak any english

>stu carries on rambling............

done that a few times now. bit embarassing!

yes it has been known!!.......

and symphony x were utterly insane!!!! i would have preferred the solos to be a bit faster though .......:zombie: ......well maybe they were just about fast enough!

i'll have to start building up the cd collection, actually i've been told to by a few mates many times before, but i needed that gig to prompt me into action! :)

the guy has an incredible voice too!

yeh good idea sounds like a plan! symphony x, beer and all manner of outrageous widdly prog metal!

actually one of the guys i was at the gig with is the worlds biggest symphony x fan! he just stood at the front drooling.......

i didn't know what was coming so i had to drool at the back! :(