Without Face promo CD giveaway

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
I got the promo CDs for the upcoming Without Face CD "Astronomicon" this morning. As usual I'll be giving away three copies in a random draw.
Send an email to lee@elitistrecords.co.uk with "Without Face" as the subject and I'll add your name to a numbered list. A random number generator will then pick the winners who will be emailed for their address details.

If you want to check the band out in the meantime then why not download a track from here: http://www.earache.com/mp3s/cd02/hi01.mp3

Cheers

Lee - Elitist Records

I wanna get promo CDs! :mad: How do I go about getting them sent to me? If I started a webzine and filled it with some reviews from my large collection (about 1300 CDs) do you think I could get some labels to send me promos? And also, are most labels what Nuclear Blast does/did, giving only 2-3 full tracks and fading out the others, cause i think that's gotta be one of the dumbest ideas I've heard of in a while.

yeah i wanna recieve some promos and stuff, i wanna write reviews for my college and all and getting stuff like that would be cool. i suppose you just have to go to the websites and email them...