WOA roadshow tour

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
I have just returned from Germany where I caught up with the Orphaned guys touring their asses off.
Soon - in the next few hours- we will upload the pictures from the Wacken Roadshow tour in the Discipled pages.

Here are the first samples:
IMG_3795_s.JPG

IMG_3916.JPG

IMG_3704.JPG

IMG_3807.JPG

I've seen the Roadshow in Munich, well, actually half the Roadshow, since that date combined it with the Neckbrakers Ball (Hypocrisy, Soilwork, Amorphis, One Man Army & The Undead Quartet, Scar Symmetry)
Wich meant that both Orphaned Land and Ensiferum got just 30 Minutes time to perform, wich kind of sucked, but it was great nevertheless.

And I finally bought both Sahara and El Norra Alila, wich are quite hard to find here usually :) I even got the stuff signed and had a nice chat with Kobi.
But we didn't take any pictures, since my girlfriend and I forgot the camera at home :/

np: Orphaned Land - Requiem

Morticia NL. said:
Beren- welcome in.
Thanks a lot!

I was at the Hellfest in Munich as well and took loads of pictures. These will be posted in the fanclub website (www.orphaned-disciples.com) over the next few days.
I hope this provide you with some comfort after forgetting to bring your camera :)

Nathalie

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.
The location would have been quite cool to take pictures, since it was small and you could get next to the stage easily :)

Awesome photos Nathalie, your a professional photographer or something?
Ah can't wait to see them again, was just talking about before actually.