woah! it's great to see a Biomechanical forum!! (Introduce yourself)

dead6skin6mask6 said:
i think this is awesome that all the Bio guys are posting here :wave:
I was suprised to learn they could write too :)

I have dark and evil plans of world domination for this band... This time next year it will be like the Opeth board.. Poor old Jon will have to explain every last line in the lyrics...

Biomechanoid#001 said:
OoHH, direct question???? Dare I say I had DRAGON EGGS? :lol:

You know I am not really a breakfast person, (ask FourWayKill and Infobia).

Respecto!!!

John
big_fucking_breakfast.jpg

Look Familiar????

Biomechanoid#001 said:
OoHH, direct question???? Dare I say I had DRAGON EGGS? :lol:

You know I am not really a breakfast person, (ask FourWayKill and Infobia).

Respecto!!!

John
Dude, you're supposed to say "Hard liquor and pussy."

This is Adam, by the way - the short guy who kick people's asses. Waddup biatches?

Hi guys! I've been introduced to your music quite recently ( Thanks to Lee B. ) and I enjoy your music a lot! I'm looking where I could get your cd now.

Name: Jean-Michel Berger Pelletier
Job: Still studying. Plans of studying in Engineering or pharmaceuptics
Favorite bands: Nevermore, Children of Bodom, Susperia, Necrophagist, Vehemence, Death.

AsModEe said:
Hi guys! I've been introduced to your music quite recently ( Thanks to Lee B. ) and I enjoy your music a lot! I'm looking where I could get your cd now.

Name: Jean-Michel Berger Pelletier
Job: Still studying. Plans of studying in Engineering or pharmaceuptics
Favorite bands: Nevermore, Children of Bodom, Susperia, Necrophagist, Vehemence, Death.

Hi there,

You can get 'Eight Moons' from the Biomechanical website www.biomechanical.co.uk just click on the SHOP link, £12 for the CD and £2 for the postage and packaging, or you could check out Ebay or Amazon!

damn i want breakfast now... :cry:

must....find ....food.. nnNNNYYAAAAAAAAAARGHH (proceeds to eat own face)

john: did you wear contacts in your video or is it a special effect? (like my beard)..

I was wearing contacts man (that's my eye at the beginning :yow:)

we had this photo shoot where this friend of Chris's got these microchip contacts made for us, they were pretty damn sweet.

thinking of getting some for Head-on?

Well well, you guys got a forum at last, excellent stuff. May as well introduce myself.

Name: Adam

Job: I work in a video shop and do the mini-disc thing for Bio when needed (and other things a bands "bitch" would do, like carrying heavy stuff.).

Favourite bands: Strapping Young Lad, Fear Factory, Ill Nino, Meshuggah, Dream theater and many, many more.

Anyway, have fun me harty's, arrrrr, oh and Matt, there was a 60p late fee on that game you punk, I expect it paid in full, ha ha. See ya later dudes, ROCK ON!!!!! :cool:

Glyn Of Hull.

So far God hath blessed me with the privilege of witnessing Biomechanical Live on 6 occasions.

Other fave British Bands Include: Power Quest, Intense, Mercury Rain, Infobia, Fallen Skies, Panic Cell & Conquest Of Steel

Eagle said:
Glyn Of Hull.

So far God hath blessed me with the privilege of witnessing Biomechanical Live on 6 occasions.

Other fave British Bands Include: Power Quest, Intense, Mercury Rain, Infobia, Fallen Skies, Panic Cell & Conquest Of Steel

Oh man, I don't live in the UK but I love the debut disc and I would kill to see them live!!! Eight Moons is very different and powerful, Also like the sound of the new track,

Hope I can catch them on a tour or something!