Wolf - Evil Star

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
So i'm about to put in an order with The Ajna Offensive... so far I've got it down to Deathspell Omega - Kénôse, Angantyr - Kampen Fortsætter and Wolf - Evil Star LPs. I've heard the other two.. but does anyone have samples or something of this Wolf band? what are they like? sounds like my kind of thing from what I've read.

never heard em, actually :p only heard a couple of Maiden songs... Powerslave, Rime of the Ancient Mariner, Number of the Beast, and the Seventh Son of a Seventh Son album.

i'm gonna think about this order.. it's a little expensive at 62$ after shipping, but it's good stuff.

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of the lead vocalist in Wolf, but hey, lots of people like that band. They're good, but it makes little sense to get Wolf BEFORE Maiden, since they're essentially a tribute band.

With your tastes, it's probably worthwhile exploring Maiden a bit further, particularly their NWOBHM era.

They're good, but it makes little sense to get Wolf BEFORE Maiden, since they're essentially a tribute band.
That's what I'm saying. I burned henrikmain a couple of CD's, one with Maiden stuff (including some of the most awesome stuff from the first two -- "Phantom of the Opera", "Murders in the Rue Morgue" etc) and one with some other random stuff including Wolf... And the guy hates 'Maiden and loves Wolf. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT? That's not even a valid opinion to hold, WHAT THE FUCK.

Erik said:
That's what I'm saying. I burned henrikmain a couple of CD's, one with Maiden stuff (including some of the most awesome stuff from the first two -- "Phantom of the Opera", "Murders in the Rue Morgue" etc) and one with some other random stuff including Wolf... And the guy hates 'Maiden and loves Wolf. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT? That's not even a valid opinion to hold, WHAT THE FUCK.

Well....heh....it's possible....I mean, I do like Falkenbach's "Magni Blandinn" more than any Bathory. I know, I know, I'm a filthy nigga. :loco:

Erik said:
And the guy hates 'Maiden and loves Wolf. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT? That's not even a valid opinion to hold, WHAT THE FUCK.

Well, I've only heard two Wolf songs, but they were both awesome. To claim that I "love" them is stretching it a bit, but yeah, they were mighty cool, no matter how weird an opinion like this is :p

JayKeeley said:
Well....heh....it's possible....I mean, I do like Falkenbach's "Magni Blandinn" more than any Bathory. I know, I know, I'm a filthy nigga. :loco:

lol i have that Falkenbach on vinyl but i havent listened to it yet. *marks on list of things to listen to*