Wolff, get that DICK out of your JOWELS and get over here....NOW!

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Well big guy, old friend, good pal, if your gonna hang around here, like you have been. Allow me to hand over some well needed ADVICE...OK...hmKAY motherfucker.

here goes, read very carefully, due to your learning disability, we wouldnt want your retarded ass to miss anything that may prove useful in the future.........

That carbon based gelatinouse mass stuffed between your ears, which just happens to be safely encompassed by a very thin, but unique mucis like sack, encased within the confinments of your SKULL.............Its a BRAIN, yes, a brain......b r a i n. Take advantage of it........THINK. I know that even the most basic concept of THINK seems very esoteric and ludicrous to someone ...well, someone like YOU. But try it sometime, why dont you? Just give your brain an O'L SPIN so to speak.

Thinking makes life, much easier to understand.

WOWSERS!! IM IN A DOIFFERENT FORUM AND ITS ALL DIFFERENT COLOURS AND STUFF LIKE WOWSERS NEVERMORE WHAST ARE THEY LIKE SOME BOYBAND OR SOMETHING HOW GAY HE IS A PICTURE OF A SHIP IN A BOTTLE>

constit1.jpg

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
WOWSERS!! IM IN A DOIFFERENT FORUM AND ITS ALL DIFFERENT COLOURS AND STUFF LIKE WOWSERS NEVERMORE WHAST ARE THEY LIKE SOME BOYBAND OR SOMETHING HOW GAY HE IS A PICTURE OF A SHIP IN A BOTTLE>

constit1.jpg

.....uh..........uh.............ok hahaha

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH LEDMAG!!!! SWISH!!! that was a burn and a half. Man i got like 6 boners from readin your post! Hand me a lighter i gotta fart.

It sthe poodle man......hahaha

BANG BANG BANG.....Your all right ol boy......finger banged a poodle hahaha

Well, I dont seem to be needing cash THAT bad at the moment...so.........ha.....I dont think so. BUt thanks for the story..at any rate