WOLFPACK UNLEASHED - The Art Of Resistance

oldschoolthrashmetal

Your Thrash god. Really.
Oct 26, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
www.ultimatemetal.com
Being a huge fan of testament and being inspired by them a lot, i formed a Melodic Thrash Band named WOLFPACK UNLEASHED.

Our first CD is out now and this might be interesting for Testament fans (like me ;)

Free mp3 downloads can be found here: http://www.wolfpack.gmxhome.de/mp3_e.htm .

take a look at our homepage http://www.wolfpackunleashed.tk

Lemme know what you think,

best,
oldschool!

Wooow! this is awsome! maybe the best new thrash i've heard for a long time!
(The band Abandoned were quite good, but i didn't like the vocals and the production were very bad...)

Nice job WOLFPACK UNLEASHED...this is oldschool thrash, with some death parts aswell as power och melodic metal...I think I have to buy this record soon!
Do you know if it will be released in sweden? wich record label is this? what will the shipping be to sweden?

Received The Art of Resistance!
First of, I’m very impressed!

Great tight production…fantastic for an unsigned band!
Every song is different, some have typical Thrash-intros with acoustic parts or war, power- and death metal influences, and beautiful guitar harmonies…many tempo shifts, not as fast as Slayer or Testament but far heavier than Megadeth.
The singer are excellent and has his own style, sounds in many ways like Hitfield back in the 80s but with Chuck Billy growls…The guitar work are great with nice solos and different melodies and the drumming and bass works faultless…also the artwork are of high class, but I miss the lyrics in the booklet!

Some of my favourite tracks are War zone, Killing fields and Religion of Control…(I dislike Eroica.)

I think “The art of Resistance” is one of the best records this year…43 minutes of melodic Thrash!
Check out Wolfpack Unleashed!

this is a little too melodic for me,I like my thrash just brutal with not a lot of melodies,but thats just my taste

Congratulations for the Record deal with Napalm Records WPU, this is great news when the Testament album won't be out this year!
Can't wait for the new Record! (Your fist album was one of my most played last year!).
How many songs will it be on the album? (and how many new?)

(I will definitly buy the new album too, I'm gonna be in the USA when the album is released...is it possible to get a copy even though the album isn't released in the States until october?)

Thanks man, here´s the official text :

Napalm Records has announced the signing of Austria's WOLFPACK UNLEASHED.

According to a press release, "WOLFPACK UNLEASHED combines heroic choruses in the style of thrash metal greats such as METALLICA, MEGADETH and TESTAMENT with the best of elements found in the Gothenburg sound. The band catapults the classic Bay Area thrash metal of old into the new millenium. Neck-breaking, highspeed riffs, furious solos, brutal precision drummung, and technical prowess perfectly merge together with epic melodies, brawling choruses, and memorable songwriting. Far removed from myriad retro-bands, WOLFPACK UNLEASHED dusts off the genre and in 2007 still remains true to the one and only motto: Thrash till Death!"

WOLFPACK UNLEASHED's Napalm debut, "Anthems of Resistance", will be released September 28 in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and on October 1 in the rest of Europe.

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/wolfpackunleashed.

I don´t know about the US release date yet, and heck, I will be there too the time of the release (ugh). But we´ll do some nice-price campaign for everybody who got the Demo, so - where are you mid September? Then I should have some own copies.

Fuck Yeah, can't wait for Anthems of Resistance and to here the new song!
I will be in San Diego from Aug-Dec, don't know the adress yet.
Really metal with the nice-price campaign for your first fans! :headbang: