Wolves in the Throne Room tour...

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
Wolves in the Throne Room will be touring in Support of their new full length album “Two Hunters” which will be unleashed by Southern Lord this September.

Below are the tour dates. Please check back as the schedule will be updated periodically.

Sep 3 2007 9:00P
at Manium w/Nachmystium and Skeleton Witch (all ages) Olympia, Washington
Sep 8 2007 9:00P
at Hell’s Kitchen w/Three inches of Blood Tacoma, Washington
Sep 19 2007 9:00P
Victoria BC ,TBA Victoria
Sep 20 2007 9:00P
w/Goatwhore Prince George
Sep 22 2007 2:00P
Noctis Valkyries festival Alberta
Sep 25 2007 9:00P
w/pussygut Boise, Idaho
Sep 26 2007 9:00P
TBA Spokane, Washington
Sep 26 2007 9:00P
TBA Boise, Idaho
Sep 27 2007 8:00P
at the Crocodile w/Kinski Seattle, Washington
Sep 29 2007 9:00P
at Holocene w/Danava, Thrones and TBTSUW Portland, Oregon
Sep 30 2007 8:00P
at the Vista w/Lord’s Burning Rain Eureka, California
Oct 2 2007 8:00P
at Slim’s w/Ludicra and Graves at Sea (all ages) San Francisco, California
Oct 3 2007 9:00P
In the forest w/Ludicra (all ages) Santa Cruz, California
Oct 4 2007 8:00P
at the Che Cafe w/Ludicra, Deathroes, John Weis (all ages) San Diego, California
Oct 5 2007 9:00P
TBA Los Angeles, California
Oct 6 2007 9:00P
TBA w/Ludicra Sacramento, California
Oct 8 2007 9:00P
at Metro w/Asunder (all ages?) Oakland, California
Oct 10 2007 9:00P
at Manium w/Asunder and Thrones (all ages) Olympia, Washington
Oct 11 2007 8:00P
at Hell’s Kitchen w/Asunder Tacoma, Washington
Oct 13 2007 8:00P
at Satyricon w/Asunder and Silintist (all ages) Portland, Oregon

Wolves and Ludicra in the same show? :headbang:

I must catch a show!

< does some budgeting.

slims oct 3
sacramento oct 8

i do really love slims and i wanna check out graves at sea....but sf is a much longer drive than sac.

Calgary?

fuck that, I'm too lazy to go to Calgary, even for WiTTR

@Neal:

Dude, it'd be so worth it. Graves at Sea is pretty damn good. I was wondering when they'd do some half decent live shows, and here it is!

Heh, Finntroll is 2 days after the wolves show, and I still have free tickets to that, so I'm thinking I may make a midweek weekend out of it.

Well, you win. I'm just glad a can get a regular dosage of Overkill (not exactly folk, but I loves me some thrash).

I know you guys are probably not used to hearing this come from Europe, but GODDAMN YOU PEOPLE FOR GETTING THESE AWESOME CONCERTS!!!!

I'd love to see Wolves live.

One of my friends said he didn't really like American black metal because it didn't have the same roots as Euro black metal. I looked at him and said, "Oh yeah, because Italy is SO well-known for Vikings, and that's the reason they have so many Viking metal bands here!" Dumbass. (There are a lot of Viking pagan metal bands around this area)

My bassist, who's also Italian looked at me and we both just shook our heads like, "Dude, shut the fuck up. You don't know what you're talking about." Then he says, "Uh, have you ever heard of fucking ABSU?!?!?!?! They're American and that's classic black metal." The dude shut up after that.