Women! Let's talk sex! No men, you fuckers...

U

Unregistered

Okay, I'll start.

You want to share embarrasing stories? Pet peeves, lets talk. Post a pic of you secret one stand. Talk about your secret desires, your longings, tell the truth! Does it bother you when he's always after you for sex? What about a really nice looking man? What about your husband? lover? secrets? Like being celibate? Don't ever want sex again? Don't care who's looking at this thread? I don't care. I wanna talk sex with women. Only they understand.

Here's my most embarrassing sexual moment.

I was about 21 or 22. This guy I was with was a freak. He'd do it anyway, anyhow, any light conditions, any position, and I think he was bi-sexual at one point. Don't ask.

So, we are having sex. He doesn't ask. He just does it! It's doggy style, and he lubes his finger up, and sticks it right in my butt! I had no idea that was going to happen. I shot off like a rubber band! I landed clear across the room!!! I squealed like a stuck pig, rubbed my alread sore bum, and didn't talk to him for three weeks. Nor had sex with him either. He........stuck his finger in my butt! I never forgave him for that. I broke up with him not long after. But a couple of hours after he stuck his finger in my precious bum, he cried. Like a baby! He cried, because he'd degraded me, and I just looked at him coldy. I never said a word. For three weeks. He's still sorry for that one. Only because I gave him the ultimate cold sholder.

He, he, he, stuck his finger in my butt! That fucker! I never forgot that, nor how far I shot across the room. It had to have been 5 or more feet.

Okay, one of the guys in Destroyer 666 intrigues me. That's all for now. I won't reply again, till one of the ladies on this board joins me. enough about the Nevermore sampler song. It's a long road till we hear the whole thing, and I'm not waiting till July for something to talk about.

The Lord of Hatred goes into any thread he pleases, and answers as he pleases.

Buttfingers should not be done without permission, though, or the result is unpleasant. Now, if he asked and you got all weird, then you'd be the troubled one. So there.
firedevil.gif

i propose this "woman" registers before any of our ladies reply.

and while were on the ass sex subject, why do guys like it anyways? theres another perfectly good orifice right near it. besides, why the hell do you want shit on your dick? personally, my philosiphy is: only if she asks. i dont even bring it up. havent packed the fudge yet, and i dont even have to worry about it.

Well, i can imagine it's shocking if you don't see/ feel it coming!!
Pity we don't have eyes in our butts, wheh!!
Sorry, bad joke.. :erk: Damn, i would be able to see the whole world then!! whaha! ;) I'd be mooooning all day, whaha!! :lol:

Well unregistered, i can imagine that totally turned you off.
I wouldn't be so happy with such an action, either.
Indeed, it's like Yetti says...only if she asks or if it's been told you that it is gonna happen, atleast you have a choice then..that's very important. Well, to me it is.
I had an ebarrassing moment, not when it comes to the postions and stuff, not at all but just being used "it's all sex they're after, that sort of used..."
Not that i feel like being just an object but it was another proof to me, that, if you start with sex.. you can forget about that relationship you really want. So, i regret what i did, let's put in in that way.
Ah, all sexual bait..hmm, i wonder who said that, i think it was Rebirth, not sure anymore. Guess i was a silly little hungry fish, whehe!!
It wouldn't bother me if sex was all he's after, if that would be discussed.
So that boundaries are well known and that you can make up for yourself if you want that yes, or no.
I couldn't live with that, to be honest BUT...if you don't know, you think this is it...and the day after all you get is a cold shower.
Well, i think the poem i wrote, will explain how i feel about my experience.. Enjoy..or hate it, i don't mind! Whehe.. ;)

"Love got raped"

ooh...accusations have been made
now it's your turn to throw the dice
It's all a game for some,
but remember.. i ain't playing
and i never "cheat" on your rules, twice!

You just raped love, baby
now face the facts
My heart has no reason to stay
You knew i didn't allow you to fuck around and just play..

Stay on your corner,
you never listened to what i said!
I've been taught, silence is golden,
so silence is all you'll get!
And because 'emptyness' is the only thing that can rhyme,
"raping love", is a fucking waste of time!

-x-
Iris

A lady who prides herself on morbidity.

Have you ever posted your picture online?
Curiousity itches.

OK here I go. My most embarrassing moment...........
My ex-boyfriend and I were.....yes, having sex, and I was on all fours, and he started to go really fast when all of a sudden, I "released some air", you know ladies when u get air trapped inside u. Well the mother fucker starts bursting out in laughter as if I fucking farted or something. Needless to say it made me feel about 3 inches tall, yes the same size as his dick.

Wolftribe said:
did you ever have sex with him again?

maybe once or twice.

Men need to understand that air pockets that develop in a women while having sex is a very natural thing, and don't make women feel ashamed of it. Thank u and thats all for now.

Well ok here I go, not really an embarassing moment but it was something that changed me forever... I was waiting for the subway at a station one night, my boyfriend had dropped me off. We had gone out partying, I was dressed to kill. I was at the station all alone, I felt a bit uncomfortable but not much since I had done this thousands of times before. Well after a while, I saw four guys walking towards me. They were dark and tall, except one, all were well-built, and their jeans were so low you could see their pubes. One was not even wearing a shirt!

Well they came around me and one of them said "Hey babe how about we take you to a hotel room and have some four on one fun." I was so scared I couldn't even breathe, I didn't say anything. So then the short one said fuck it, let's do her right here. So they dragged me to the public restrooms and took turns fucking me. Oh, I've always fantasized about getting raped, but I was too good of a girl to have such dirty thoughts and I've always repressed these feelings.

Well not that night. They had me on all fours and I was ecstatic, listening to their balls slap on my ass with every thrust. They all took turns pounding my pussy and then one of them said "that's enough", and the other 3 held onto me so I couldn't move while that guy inserted his manhood in my ass! He was an expert, pumping in my ass while gently caressing my size c breasts.

I don't know for how long he was fucking me, I heard him shout "I'M CUMMIIINNNNNG!" and two of them forced me to open my mouth while he shot his load all over my face. Then they were gone, leaving me there feeling so used and humiliated. My fantasies came true, it was exciting, I was feeling so dirty and such a naughty girl. Ever since, I can't orgasm unless my partner fucks me with the same force and roughness as those four gods did at that subway station.

"Well ok here I go, not really an embarassing moment but it was something that changed me forever... I was waiting for the subway at a station one night, my boyfriend had dropped me off. We had gone out partying, I was dressed to kill. I was at the station all alone, I felt a bit uncomfortable but not much since I had done this thousands of times before. Well after a while, I saw four guys walking towards me. They were dark and tall, except one, all were well-built, and their jeans were so low you could see their pubes. One was not even wearing a shirt!

Well they came around me and one of them said "Hey babe how about we take you to a hotel room and have some four on one fun." I was so scared I couldn't even breathe, I didn't say anything. So then the short one said fuck it, let's do her right here. So they dragged me to the public restrooms and took turns fucking me. Oh, I've always fantasized about getting raped, but I was too good of a girl to have such dirty thoughts and I've always repressed these feelings.

Well not that night. They had me on all fours and I was ecstatic, listening to their balls slap on my ass with every thrust. They all took turns pounding my pussy and then one of them said "that's enough", and the other 3 held onto me so I couldn't move while that guy inserted his manhood in my ass! He was an expert, pumping in my ass while gently caressing my size c breasts.

I don't know for how long he was fucking me, I heard him shout "I'M CUMMIIINNNNNG!" and two of them forced me to open my mouth while he shot his load all over my face. Then they were gone, leaving me there feeling so used and humiliated. My fantasies came true, it was exciting, I was feeling so dirty and such a naughty girl. Ever since, I can't orgasm unless my partner fucks me with the same force and roughness as those four gods did at that subway station."
:lol: So you are the one that writes all of those sex stories on the internet.

Because if I'd said "chick thread" like I wanted to, none of the guys would even look. Now look at the title, isn't that just INVITING the guys in? I wouldn't exclude anyone, I was just doing thee old Freud thing. And it worked too! HA! TAKE THAT!

"Why only the finger?" Uh, shit if I know. But that freak, wanted me to use a strap on him. I laughed it off, not realizing where this was leading. Yes. Down the old ANAL road. That is not a good rode for me.

I think Guerilla needs a group Nevermore board hug. He's damaged. He thinks he's a chick.

I know someone who writes "erotic fiction" on the 'net. She's quite popular and prolific. She's also blind, and nearly deaf. Things are never what they appear to be. She's a pretty cool lady!