Wondering about shows.

peoplehater

Dec 25, 2001
st.john`s
Visit site
First off,
Thanks to Noel for getting Rapid Burial to play the show for the video Chris is doing, and for putting up with the hassle to get all the members together to finally do the interview. I cant wait to see the final product! All the bands played a great show.

A question to Noel.....
You said you wanted Rapid Burial to play a show on the 15th...is it still going ahead?

Slag..
The wrestling show on the 22nd. is it still going ahead? were totally stoked about that!

And a BIG question mark...
whats with all these metal gigs being booked and no one asking Rapid Burial to play? we love coming out and blasting some tunes but no one seems to want to ask us death metalr`s

Is there some type of beef people have that we dont know about??
Cause if there is, This town is way too small for such foolishness to be going on.
We interested in knowing what the deal is.
If peole just forget to ask or think were playing too many shows, thats fine but if someone has a vendetta it needs to be brought out in the open.

hails to metal and no bullshit!
Jesse.

Jesse, you guys get asked to play a show Saturday at McMurdo's?
I think Cameltoe are putting it off. I heard you were playing but I don't know any details about the show, like what time we're all going on or who else is playing. You know anything with regards to Saturday?

As far as the wrestling show, I have no idea about that. It's not really being organized by us as far as I know. I'll look into it tonight after work.

Steve