WOODS drummer Evan "Y-Mads" Madden, has a Youtube Page!

Very solid, cool to see/hear WoY in rehearsal mode.

And dude, sdmf2, are you in Bolero? I know you were/are in Sylvus (who own), but I'm just checking out some of this Bolero stuff and its fucking KILLER! Production is absolutely massive, loving it. Seems to be a real love and appreciation for folk metal and related stuff in Ontario, I can't fuckin' wait to get some of my band's stuff recorded and posted up during this summer (Ghosts of Ganymede) sort of like a prog/folk metal band with acoustic elements. Such a killer scene getting going in Ontario, its fantastic.

Yeah man, the Toronto/London folk/black scene is going to be HUGE. I'm not in Bolero or Battlesoul- just good buddies with the guys in those bands and thought I'd give them some added promotion.
I still drum for Sylvus (we have new recordings up too. www.sylvus.ca) So be sure to come out and see us one day.

^ For sure. I actually saw O'Faolain in there last London concert when they were supporting Behemoth, was pretty awesome. I'm very likely going to be going to the WoY + Etc show in TO in the 16th, which will be fantastic.