Woods Hoodies

Yeah, we got feedback from some people, but overall the response was kind of 'meh' when I first brough it up a while back. Maybe things will change now that summer is ending and it will start to get cooler. That'll put people into new hoodie mood. :) We're still considering it...while focusing on getting the new album done, etc...

If anything, the next new thing you might see from us is the return of the 'Classic Black Metal' Woods shirts: Black shirts w/ white logo on the chest. There have seemed to be lots of people asking for these. One idea is to always have this design available from now on, and sell them to you guys as cheap as we possibly can, while covering our costs, just to get them out there.

What do you think???

i'd really like a hoodie!

didnt know it was 11 degrees, im gonna go outside right now

i'm sooo looking forward to the cold

David Gold said:
If anything, the next new thing you might see from us is the return of the 'Classic Black Metal' Woods shirts: Black shirts w/ white logo on the chest. There have seemed to be lots of people asking for these. One idea is to always have this design available from now on, and sell them to you guys as cheap as we possibly can, while covering our costs, just to get them out there.

What do you think???

i think it's a great idea

Smoof How much Woods merch do you expect me to have?!?!
:p
Hah! IMO, if anyone has ever bought even one shirt from us, they have done their part to support us. So thanks! We keep trying to get feedback from you guys about new merch ideas to be able to offer you stuff you like, and that you'll like to wear and that you'll get lots of 'wears' out of. Also, we keep trying new ideas to appeal to the 'new' people now coming to the board (there are lots of them these days, though many of them are still rather quiet - lurking :p ). Also, we're still keeping things as cheap to buy and as easy to order as possible. It's not about making money, it's about getting Woods shirts out to a lot of people, as painlessly as possible.

I just think that if Amorphis or Borknagar did what we do with merch, I would have been all over it! I still have yet to get an Amorphis - "Tales from the Thousand Lakes" shirt. Anyone know where I can find one? :cool:

David Gold said:
Hah! IMO, if anyone has ever bought even one shirt from us, they have done their part to support us. So thanks!

I'm still anxiously awaiting my blood red shirt, I badly want to wear it so people can connect it with my brown one and FINALLY ask (haven't had anyone yet) what it means/says, etc. :p

I like to try and support via word of mouth... only problem is, no one I know listens to metal :mad:

Classic black hoody with the logo on the front? Yes please!

Considering that it's damn cold here for 7 months of the year, I think it's a geat idea.