WOODS OF YPRES on CBC Radio 3!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
CBC = Canadian Broadcast Corporation (I think...).

Go here: http://radio3.cbc.ca/

NEW NMC BANDS - 19/10/08
Posted by MAK at 6:55 AM

ROCK | Daniel Lanois, Diamonds, Diemonds, Finding Friday, Free City Collective, Illicit Dissent, John Connolly, Josh Reichmann Oracle Band, Kenny Byrka, Roman Vices, Rothschilds, Ruthie & Winfield, The Coldred, The Fairfax Mission, The Famines, The Petroleum By-Products, The Withouts, Woods of Ypres

We now have a profile there, which I will be updating and adding to. By the way, in case anyone asks, WoY is a 'rock band'. Thank you in advance.

Also, it looks like the CBC will be doing a WOODS OF YPRES interview in late October, to be aired in November to help promote our tour. Fuckin eh, eh?

:heh::kickass:

btw - the CBC Radio 3 is not always good for metal listening, but for non-metal listening (which my old ass ears need sometimes), it's actually pretty really fuckin' good! Just pretend indy rock is like Agalloch without the 'heavy' parts. Chill out!

DG - \w/

Wicked! My mom listens to Radio 1 all the time which is mainly stories and barely any music, I need to check out radio 3, sounds interesting. Let us know when the interview airs!