WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! Phoneix date added!!!!

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
I got an update from The Gang @ Sanctuary and Phoenix was added as May 29th, Cajun House in Scottsdale date. RIGHT FUCKIN ON, I'M THERE!!!!

headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
I'll wait until it's official and has more details before I get excited about it.

bRaT, this is what I received in email today. If the label doesn't know where they'll be, who would??

TOUR:

05/06 Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory WITH MINISTRY
05/07 Norfolk, VA The Norva
05/09 Worcester, MA The Palladium
05/10 Asbury Park, NJ
05/11 Montreal The Medley
05/13 Detroit, MI Emerald Theater
05/15 Cleveland, OH Agora Theatre
05/16 Chicago, IL HOB
05/17 Chicago, IL HOB
05/18 Milwaukee, WI The Rave
05/20 Minneapolis, MN First Avenue
05/22 Dallas, TX Canyon Club
05/23 San Antonio, TX Sunset Station
05/25 McAllen, TX Villa Real
05/27 Tucson, AZ Rialto Theatre
05/28 Phoenix, AZ Cajun House
05/29 Los Angeles, CA HOB

The Gang @ Sanctuary
Sanctuary Records Group email: thegang@sanctuarygroup.com

How more "offical" can ya get?

Shit! Date is may 28th, not the 29th as I originally posted. Sorry, I got SO excited I lost what brain cells I have left!

Phxthrax-
I was about to post a quote from the Alpha Mail:
"The tour kicks off on May 6 in Philly and ends May 29 in LA."

But you switched it to May 28th. I hope that happens for yous guys!

I still see no fucking Colorado dates. :(
I'll have to wait until September or something!!!
Damnit.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
"Official" would be that it's on the Cajun House calendar (it's not) and that I have tickets in my hand (I don't). This isn't the first time a Phoenix date was announced and then snatched away. Excuse me for being cautious.

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like an ass. I agree now that I think about it.....I'll wait til I hear "for sure". Thx bRaT!

ThraxDude said:
Phxthrax-
I was about to post a quote from the Alpha Mail:
"The tour kicks off on May 6 in Philly and ends May 29 in LA."

But you switched it to May 28th. I hope that happens for yous guys!

I still see no fucking Colorado dates. :(
I'll have to wait until September or something!!!
Damnit.

Yeah, I hope it happens too!

you are evil, this whole world is evil, motorhead's site has one thing, polstar has another, ticketmaster has something else, for god sake, will something official be announced. I actually like sanctuary's dates as I would go to tucson and then, having already taken the night off, see them again here in phoenix. I would love to finally say hello to mr. phxthrax and bratprincess-my fellow arizona anthrax maniacs!!!:):):)

If you read it as www.sanctuaryrecords.com has it listed:

ANTHRAX

05/01 Cleveland, OH Agora Theater
05/06 Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory
05/07 Norfolk, VA The Norva
05/09 Worcester, MA Palladium
05/10 Asbury Park, NJ Stone Pony
05/11 Montreal, QUE Medley
05/13 Mt Clemens, MI Emerald Theater
05/15 Cleveland, OH Agora Theater
05/16 Chicago, IL House of Blues
05/17 Chicago, IL House of Blues
05/18 Milwaukee, WI The Rave
05/20 Minneapolis, MN First Ave
05/22 Dallas, TX Canyon Club
05/23 San Antonio, TX Sunset Station
05/25 McAllen, TX Villa Real
05/27 Tucson, AZ Rialto Theater
05/28 Phoenix, AZ Cajun House
05/29 Los Angeles, CA House of Blues

05/01 w/ GODSMACK
05/06 w/ MINISTRY
05/07 – 05/25 w/ MOTORHEAD :OMG::hotjump::hotjump:

I wrote Charlie about us poor arizona people going insane with these possible shows and here was his response:

those are the correct dates, Motorhead will not be on the last 3 dates with us. I think death angel will be on those

thanks-CB

Phoenix and Tucson not only get dates as on sanctuary record site but they along with the LA date are headlining gigs!!!

tattooedsean666 said:
I wrote Charlie about us poor arizona people going insane with these possible shows and here was his response:

those are the correct dates, Motorhead will not be on the last 3 dates with us. I think death angel will be on those

thanks-CB

Phoenix and Tucson not only get dates as on sanctuary record site but they along with the LA date are headlining gigs!!!

I'm there, guaran-fuckin-teed! Yeah it would be VERY cool to meet up with tattoedsean and bRaT!

now do as I do and print out the flyer for the new cd that is at the website and lets start leaving it at cd stores. I will try to make tons of copies to hand out at the blackest of the black concert next friday.

Already thought of that. :) I got an email from the street team with it attached so I planned on it this weekend.