Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
scenario
"Dave do you fancy the day after the Xmas nite out off"
"Hell yeah (free bar all nite, me thinks this good idea)"
"Well all you'll have to do is work the following Sunday 10 TILL 3"
"I'm cool with that"
And so the Deal was done, I went to the staff night out, got wrecked and enjoyed the following day in bed nursing my hangover. Fucking big mistake, I'm sitting in work with yet another hangover, we're down to Skeleton staff for the holidays so we are really busy . Plus it's a fucking Sunday i should still be in bed with Mrs Jockthrax or eating bacon and eggs or something...I hope this building burns down...(not with me in it) This is the first sunday i have worked in months and i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it !
Not that im bitter
Dave... :yell:

I'm in work later today. 7pm-1am. Have to work 1 Sunday evening in 3, and it is a fucking drag. Only good thing is, we usually get a Thursday off in lieu, but our place is closed this Thursday, so that means I get Wednesday off as well this week. Only bad thing about it is, that our management were sly in getting us to work Sunday, by making it part of our working week instead of having to pay us double time. I know I'd rather have the fucking money, but you can't win with our firm.

Ahhhh....Quit yer cryin......I gotta work EVERY other weekend....12 hours both days!!!!
I may be working Christmas Eve?? I have to work 12 hours the day after Christmas as well.
Don't even get me started on New Years!!!!

I only get time + 1/4 on Sundays. Yet I work every Sunday, because it's an extra $30/week. So why not!
Plus, I get to see all the after-church MILFS in the store.

Jockthrax said:
scenario
"Dave do you fancy the day after the Xmas nite out off"
"Hell yeah (free bar all nite, me thinks this good idea)"
"Well all you'll have to do is work the following Sunday 10 TILL 3"
"I'm cool with that"
And so the Deal was done, I went to the staff night out, got wrecked and enjoyed the following day in bed nursing my hangover. Fucking big mistake, I'm sitting in work with yet another hangover, we're down to Skeleton staff for the holidays so we are really busy . Plus it's a fucking Sunday i should still be in bed with Mrs Jockthrax or eating bacon and eggs or something...I hope this building burns down...(not with me in it) This is the first sunday i have worked in months and i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it !
Not that im bitter
Dave... :yell:
So you sucked cock... and your telling US you didn't like it???? LMAO...J/k

ThraxDude said:
I only get time + 1/4 on Sundays. Yet I work every Sunday, because it's an extra $30/week. So why not!
Plus, I get to see all the after-church MILFS in the store.

$30, what do you work three hours?

MichiMikey said:

$30, what do you work three hours?
It is time and a quarter time.
It's $30 (after taxes) on top of about $88 a day. If I don't work on Sunday, my check is $30 less.

Man, I dont think I could do a Sunday for $30 net. I have a hard time going in for my paycheck. Now, the MILF's on the other hand..... :cool:

Underwriting on Sunday - that company got too much of your time. I'm salaried but I don't work more than 45 hrs a week anyomore. Most of the time 60 hrs a week doesn't change the numbers that much anyway but might make you look good if you like to brownie the mgt. No more of that anymore the older I get I can get it done and have my own time to myself.

I make time and a half for Sat and Sun. I am not a big fan of what I HAVE to work....but I have been in this job for 15 years, get 4 weeks vacation, and I get paid faily well. Sooo.... :erk: