Worship Music Re-release + covers

Apr 3, 2005
So I got my Nuclear Blast catalogue through to find an advert for the re-release of WM (tour edition) plus a covers CD! Released October.

More money to be forked out but at least they are ofering only the covers EP for about 6 euros without having to buy WM again!

So is the EP got a title like PENIKUFESIN..or PESEITNEVESNIKUFESIN or something..or will be just called the EP?

go to tinypic.com and upload it, the copy the message board link over here.

The correct one will start with

Cool cover. Are there any links anywhere to info about what's on this release?

Sadly the article was all in German but I seem to remember the covers being those that have been mentioned on here already - Journey, AC/DC etc. Don't know if the WM album will contain anything additional itself though. Suggest you keep an eye on the Nuclear Blast website.

According to the picture this EP CD is a mail-order exclusive thru Nuclear Blast records. Isn't Anthrax on Megaforce records here in the mainland? I haven't been able to find anywhere in the USA that even acknowledges that the CD is being re-released. No SKU's or listings. Only website rumor mentions based on the stuff that the band has said.

Could this be Euro only? The covers may end as an iTunes/Amazon/Google online download purchases perhaps.

This ad is the only thing that even has an official mention of it, and its not even on the website.

I'm seeing Joey tomorrow night - I'll ask him if he knows whats up with it. He may not know, he doesn't always know a whole lot more than us (Sometimes less even!).

Is there any point in getting the initial release? Held off on We've Come For You All and thus got the European tour pack with the bonus CD.

You can go onto the the nuclear blast website and view the catalogue I recieved by flash
NB are a fine record label and things tend to get released first in Europe
Covers are
Anthem - Rush
TNT - AC/DC
Keep on Runnin - Journey
Neon Knights - Black Sabbath
Big Eyes - Cheap Trick
Smokin - Boston