Worship Music review

that cover-artwork sucks, Anthrax as a whole has been April Fool for more than 15 years now.

I Have never really cared about cover artwork. It's about the music to me. But it too has seemed like April fools for 15 years for me too with Anthrax. When you think about how amazing of a Thrash band they once were, how they were innovators and not imitators for many years.... then went on to do albums like vol8 and stomp etc. Just was bizarre. But hopefully this next album is a turn in the right direction and if nothing else leads them to go record a new album that has all of the bands input on it and is a return to glory!

that cover-artwork sucks, Anthrax as a whole has been April Fool for more than 15 years now.
My friends joke at me, I have every CD I ever bought alphabetized with full packaging, don't understand why downloading music is so big. Sure gay pop music but when I buy an album I want the full package, all artwork and linear notes. I sure as hell ain't paying itunes or whoever the fuck for a file, I want the whole deal. The smart bands are the ones releasing records with artwork, extras, and shit people actually want to own. Love the DVD extras. Man I remember the first time I got a hold of the Among the Living tape, my parents didn't want me to buy it but I did, I still cherish it and the fold-out artwork god so much better than downoading.:kickass:

My friends joke at me, I have every CD I ever bought alphabetized with full packaging, don't understand why downloading music is so big. Sure gay pop music but when I buy an album I want the full package, all artwork and linear notes. I sure as hell ain't paying itunes or whoever the fuck for a file, I want the whole deal. The smart bands are the ones releasing records with artwork, extras, and shit people actually want to own. Love the DVD extras. Man I remember the first time I got a hold of the Among the Living tape, my parents didn't want me to buy it but I did, I still cherish it and the fold-out artwork god so much better than downoading.:kickass:

I'm with you on this 100%! I will never ever buy digital music.

Spot on!