Worship Music?

Catharsis70

Apr 28, 2005
I kinda feel like it should be released as is. They were proud enough of it to put it in the can and set a release date and thats good enough for me. I dont think John would be into revoxing it and I know In that position I wouldnt either. They can add it to the tour library just as they always have the goods from various "eras" of Anthrax. Just pls pls pls dont take five years to put out new material with John if he does return. Just my worthless two cents.

I am sure contractual issues are what's keeping them from releasing it... I mean royalties, profits, etc would mean they still have to deal with Dan (Nelson).

Well that's my (limited) opinion anyway.

Personally why not release it as a freebie download (The Nelson version) once they have released the re-recorded proper version (with new vocal tracks). NIN proved you can release an album online for free and then offer a limited number of (physical) units for sale without the need of a label (mind you they have a far bigger market).

I am sure contractual issues are what's keeping them from releasing it... I mean royalties, profits, etc would mean they still have to deal with Dan (Nelson).

Well that's my (limited) opinion anyway.

Personally why not release it as a freebie download (The Nelson version) once they have released the re-recorded proper version (with new vocal tracks). NIN proved you can release an album online for free and then offer a limited number of (physical) units for sale without the need of a label (mind you they have a far bigger market).

"You're an ideas man", aliasp. (Gotta love the Castle)

Hahahaha... good shout out Tim. Yep the Castle is an absolute classic.