Worst band!!!

MetalliHemmo

New Metal Member
Dec 6, 2001
FINLAND
Visit site
those who think that alt.metal isn't real metal.....FUCK YOU.....it is so great!!!!! Like Godsmack, Slipknot, System of a Down etc.....
they are like the best metal bands... after CoB, Sentenced & In Flames!!!

OK..But the worst metal band is......CRADLE OF FILTH...jeah...IT SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!....And the second worst band is Linkin Park (which I don't count to alt. metal...it is pure shit)

Godsmack...they really really suck.

I used to think alt metal was the best music...but since i discovered black I changed my mind. Still I like some alt metal, but most of it is utter crap.
The best u-metal:

Slipknot
Coal chamber
Mudvayne
Static-x
Chimaira
Soulfy
System of a down

and that's about it

You didn't manage to change my opinions, but thanks for trying. ;)

Actually, I don't hate Slipknot and Linkin Park as much as other altmetal bands (yep, I think Linkin Park is altmetal) but I can't say that I'd really like them.
And about CoF... :headbang: !!!

didnt we just have a thread about this........

anyway, didnt change my mind on nu-metal or as you call it "alt-metal", anyway. I see most of it as shallow music, its so one-layered to me.......dont get me wrong, I was a fan about a year ago but that was before I got into death metal....

Only thing I respect about Godsmack is they use solos which is very rare in nu-metal, ok its virtually non-existent...mind you the solos suck ass but damnit their solos. Slipknot bores me and as for CoF........:headbang: !!!

humus666 said:
Godsmack...they really really suck.

I used to think alt metal was the best music...but since i discovered black I changed my mind. Still I like some alt metal, but most of it is utter crap.
The best u-metal:

Slipknot
Coal chamber
Mudvayne
Static-x
Chimaira
Soulfy
System of a down

and that's about it

How ironic that 4 years later, you can't distinguish the two

MetalliHemmo said:
those who think that alt.metal isn't real metal.....FUCK YOU.....it is so great!!!!! Like Godsmack, Slipknot, System of a Down etc.....
they are like the best metal bands... after CoB, Sentenced & In Flames!!!

OK..But the worst metal band is......CRADLE OF FILTH...jeah...IT SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!....And the second worst band is Linkin Park (which I don't count to alt. metal...it is pure shit)

dude nu-metal is gay its retarted teenager poppycock so your saying you have no good taste in music you smelly mormon

Final_Vision said:
Only thing I respect about Godsmack is they use solos which is very rare in nu-metal, ok its virtually non-existent...mind you the solos suck ass but damnit their solos. Slipknot bores me and as for CoF........:headbang: !!!

Slipknot dudes are great musicians, at least the guitarists and the drummer... They included solos before in Slipknot, at the beginning, and they really can shred. Cradle has got some great songs in my opinion too.

And about core/new metal bands, Chimaira has some great songs too. Kinda repetitive, but once you spotted some cool ones it's great.

It´s useless to argue by musicians qualities, some people don´t like some bands becasute it´s modern to dislike them.

tr00 MB-ers don´t like Dimmu Borgir
fans of DM don´t like Cradle of Filth
CoF´s fans don´t like SlipKnoT
SlipKnot´s fans don´t like KoRn
KoRn fans don´t like Linkin Park
LP´s fans don´t like......

See my point? Some people will never get ovet their close-mindess or disrespects.

Joey Jordison has a very sloppy sound. Mick Thompson and James Root are good guitarists. Too bad they're in a shit band.

This has to be the biggest thread bump I've ever seen in my entire life.