Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Suburban Me

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Another Day in Quicksand

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

Silent_Scream

Apr 7, 2005
I'd say '...As the Future Repeats Today'. Seems pretty generic and a tad boring. Not including any bonus tracks because their not worth putting on.

I love "...as the future repeats today", it's fuckin epic, despite the vocals being less than stellar at points. It was a choice between Brush the Dust Away and Another Day in Quicksand for me.... both are nice, but I think in overall comparison not as good as the other songs on the album. I went for ADIQ in the end, not a great album-ending track.

Pinball Map and Only for the Weak are by far my least favourite songs. They both have cool moments like Pinball Map's pre-chorus and OFTW's solo but their "replayability" is not in the same league as the other songs. I went for Pinball Map.

How the hell are there 2 votes for Suburban Me?

I voted Only for the Weak, because it's gotten so boring. It's a part of almost every show, and it's getting old.

All of the songs are fucking awesome, but I chose Another Day in Quicksand since it's the least awesome of the bunch :>

Im gonna go with ...As the Future Repeats Today...cuz its the only song i skip on this record....

Only for the weak is annoying
I was hoping World of Promises would be on this one. ITs the biggest shit sandwich song IF has ever fucking done. its depressing how shitty this song is. I know its a cover but it sounds like the lyrics to a kids tv show intro

-[chop]-;7205468 said:
Im gonna go with ...As the Future Repeats Today...cuz its the only song i skip on this record....

Did you even vote? There's only 1 vote for that song and i'm the one who voted it in.

I was hoping World of Promises would be on this one. ITs the biggest shit sandwich song IF has ever fucking done. its depressing how shitty this song is. I know its a cover but it sounds like the lyrics to a kids tv show intro

Yeah dude, didn't want to put it in the poll because it would take most of the votes, kind of what like Scream / Bottled / Everything Counts seem to be doing.

It does, but then again, so do all the others. I only picked it because it's the song that kicks the least ass for me.

Clayman is probably my least favorite album from the old stuff. Nevertheless I eventually voted for Brush The Dust Away.

Though I must say, Only For The Weak has indeed got extremely boring.

As the future repeats today.
Just because it's so boring. And I always skip that one.
But this is one of my fav Flames albums so really one lame song doesn't bring it down.

I'm surprised so many dislike ATFRT, it's one of my favourites off the CD. Heavy as hell opening, awesome lyrics, great chorus, nice solo... *shrug* oh well.

Another Day in Quicksand. It's pretty boring overall. I like the solo though. I spliced it out of the song and made it my ring tone of my cell phone for awhile.