would anyone be interested in buying this?

Elysian893

Dethklok
Oct 4, 2003
Plano, TX
Visit site
My Jackson RR5 signed by Alexi and Roope? i clear coated it to keep the sig, but i still don't play it anymore...
AlexisESPHasNothingOnMyJackson.jpg

i'm not sure i want to sell it i just want to see if anyone would want to buy it right now... it has the humbuckers my buddy pulled from his les paul standard(he swapped in the EMG81/85 set)...

pallarandersvisa said:
i bet band members hate signing peoples stuff because they probably know that its gonna get sold or auctioned off at ebay
dude no matter what if i sell this guitar i take a loss, i would be selling it whether i got it signed or not. i figured here would be the place to ask since it got signed by these 2.

Elysian893 said:
so 488.926 usd... plus shipping from Washington to finland... thatd be a bunch of money i think... lemme think about it... anyone else?

Plus shipping? I mean i could give 400€ including shipping. But I dunno how I could pay it, I don't want to send 400€ to a stranger.

EDIT: Or actually, i guess it's not worth of 400€. Or what do you people think?

Yes I would say it is worth that without the signatures on it, given the neck is straight. Shipping has to be sign/insured by like fed-ex,dhl, ups. They still treat their packages like shit but at least they pay for repairs. If this guitar is worth 400 euro to you than go for it. :)

~MarttiPrkl said:
Plus shipping? I mean i could give 400€ including shipping. But I dunno how I could pay it, I don't want to send 400€ to a stranger.

EDIT: Or actually, i guess it's not worth of 400€. Or what do you people
think?

is it worth it? are you out of ur mind? its a Jackson RR5, neck thru, mahogony body, maple neck, all gold hardware, it likes for around 1500ish, and i paid 900 brand new in 2002. and 400 euros including shipping you must absolutely be out of your mind. and i've decided not to sell this. seems the people interested think this will be a guitar u play... its more a collectable than a guitar anymore... oh well i'll keep it as a collectable.

its an Alder body with maple veneer, not mahogany.
I paid $1000 US dollars brand new for mine w/case a few months ago! :lol

its well worth 400 euros, as long as it plays well. looks dirty as sHIEETT though

bob, thats cause your guitar fucking rocks,

i wouldnt buy that guitar, even if i did play guitar and had 400 euros too waste