Would enjoy some feedback on a track I am working on!

I think the drums are the weakest part of this mix (mind you only listening on crappy headphones as i am away from my setup).

The snare and kick need more weight (punch). The snare cuts but sounds super thin. The snare also sounds very fake especially on the rolls. Bass may sound a tad out of control as points such as around 1:20 but again I'm on iPhone headphones (lol).

Also like to add the cymbals sound super fake too. The velocities don't seem to be randomized. I dont mind the guitar or bass tones though.

Not horrible for someone who is relatively new.

Definitely going to try and add more weight and body! I should also make it sound more real and think about the velocities if it sounds fake. Thanks for the feedback. What do I need to do in order to get the cymbals sounding more real?

Definitely going to try and add more weight and body! I should also make it sound more real and think about the velocities if it sounds fake. Thanks for the feedback. What do I need to do in order to get the cymbals sounding more real?
Varying the velocities for every hit, perhaps accenting certain hits (ie higher velocities on the beat or off the beat depending on how you want it to sound) and taking the cymbal hits off the grid a bit...try to think what's realistic. Obviously drummers can't physically hit a cymbal at the exact same velocity and at the exact perfect time over and over again, and most good drummers tend to accent certain beats.