Would you all watch my 8th short film, please?

SwordLord

Attack!
Sep 20, 2004
St. Paul, Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Hi all,

For those of you who do not know this, I am actually an amateur film-maker and I just completed my 8th short film this past summer. I have finally completed the editing on the "final cut" of the film and I am submitting it here for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq2Q2DdjIKs

I would be grateful if you watch the movie and post constructive feedback. The film is only 14 minutes long.

Many thanks!
Nathan

Had a really heart-felt message that I knew reflected a religious view that wasn't delivered in a preachy way. The argument scene in the kitchen in the middle of the film was really well-acted, especially the woman playing the mother. Well done, sir.

Had a really heart-felt message that I knew reflected a religious view that wasn't delivered in a preachy way. The argument scene in the kitchen in the middle of the film was really well-acted, especially the woman playing the mother. Well done, sir.

This is a very interesting review - although I am a man of faith, I actually did not have that agenda while making this film. I have long lived by the quote by Charles Dickens which appears at the end of the film and I wanted to make a movie that reflected that. The adoption theme seemed a natural route to go.

Thank you very much for taking the time to watch it and comment. I am very glad you enjoyed it!