Would you eat human flesh?

korsfarer said:
this just brings to my mind a news story i read about a year ago, bout some poor idiot who answered a want ad and went to this guys house, and he volunteered to be eaten or something. they engaged in sexual acts then the guy who answered the ad had his penis chopped and they "fried" it and ate it together, then the volunteer died and was butchered. anyone remember that story? or was it in a dream. i seem to remember reading it in my electricity and magnetism class on my pda...it kind of grossed me out.

oh no the penis cannibal of rothenburg
this was a big story in germany 2 years ago and everyone was cried around because of the pervert internet and so on
it was just an homosexual poor man who wanted to die and with some carnivore phantasies and he found someone who killed and eated him.justa nother poor soul.the judges had probelms because if you kill someone who wants to die it is no murder and so on.the "dick-eater" as I remeber is now in psychatric jail or something like this.but this was just a sexual crime

by the way if I would be in the situation of these footballguys in the andes in the 1970s I would eat human flesh.
but not for religious or spiritual reasons
does anybody knows the movie "ravenous"?
it deals with the indian myth of the wendigoo, a man who eats another one becomes stronger and with the dead one powers.
great movie IMO

I'll try anything once. Sure i'll eat himan flesh, as long as it cooked well done and with a nice sauce or BBQ