Would YOU pay this much?

Belgar said:
I like the description "very rare swedish black metal tape". Plus why pay 42$ when all the songs are on the actual cd's.

/sarcasm: BUT IT IS A RARE DEMO THAT ONLY TRUE AMON AMARTH FANS OWN, ANYONE THAT DOESNT OWN THIS IS OBVIOULSY A POSER AND IT SUCKS THAT AMON AMARTH SOLD OUT, THE ONLY AA THING I HAVE IS THIS DEMO WHICH MEANS THAT I AM THE TRUEST AND MOST DEVOUT AA FAN

/sarcasm off

/thought process: hmmm..... let me get my thinking cap on.... i can get the tape for $42... plus shipping.... and i gotta wait for it... or i can go to .... wherever the hell you get cds from nowadays (virgin, waxtree, whatever the hell is in your area) and but a 2cd set which is probably around 14.99-18.99 lets call it 18. figure that half the cost is the bonus cd, so $9 and then the percent of the cd that is the arrival demo(which is 3 songs of 14, lets call it 20%) so about 20% of 9 is about 2... i believe its 1.8 but lets just say 2. okay now that that is figured out i can pay either $42 for a tape which would sound like shit since its on tape and tapes suck or i can pay about $2 for it on cd which is better than tape for obvious reasons.... but on the other hand that art work sure is pretty so im gonna have to buy the tape!!!
/thought process off

My bid was $41, was gonna bid $44 but the time ran out. I feel no need to explain why I would want to pay that much.

Tranquillian said:
My bid was $41, was gonna bid $44 but the time ran out. I feel no need to explain why I would want to pay that much.

I was the one that started the bidding at 9.99 lol wasn't here the day the VULTURES came so I lost out yeah i probably would have bid 50 because it is only 1 of a 1000 copies out there and i like them so much it'd be meaningful to have it and collect it. Just like the guy said i'd feel like a true AA fan even though he was bein sarcastic also didn't the guys record each 1000 themselves so it's been touched by them so hell i say it's worth it. (hmm wonder if the guy that said that was the one vulture that won the demo, lucky sly cheatin bastard came inot the auction right at the last minute.