Wow chat still exists

manuelgv

Back now...hopefully
Mar 19, 2002
Mexico city
I don't know how many of the way back in the day chat crowd remain, but I remember how good this forum used to be, the randomness and perverted side of everyone showing. it was nice

Hi there, hope at least someone remembers me

Hey Manuel, welcome back. How are things? You were studying philosophy, or literature? I hope things turned out well for you :)

I finished literature and now onto the work world, which sucks ass big time because there's so few jobs
How are you guys?

All is well.

But, Chat is kind of dead at the moment. What happened to all of the sex ranting? Let's bring it back, bitches!

There's only youngsters around here these days. They frighten and confuse me, so I don't post...only when I'm really bored, half-drunk, and can't sleep. I just come here for the ProgPower board occasionally.

I actually remember all of you, but I was a lurker in '02 and never bothered to sign up - so I don't expect anyone to remember me :lol:

Damn. manuelgv, Wandrail, "Northern Viking", and myself all in the span of 7 posts.

This is the true old-school chatters thread :lol:

There's only youngsters around here these days. They frighten and confuse me, so I don't post...only when I'm really bored, half-drunk, and can't sleep. I just come here for the ProgPower board occasionally.

I'm a youngster? :p

Yeah, I suppose I am.

But. I like your posts.

I used to post on the Amon Amarth boards but I stopped because all of the kids that thought they were actually Vikings began to piss me off. Bodom went downhill a LONG time ago. Prog Power is fun. I lurk on those forums, as I haven't attended PP yet, but am interested in going in the future.

The philosophy forum used to be fun.

I'm a youngster? :p

Yeah, I suppose I am.

But. I like your posts.

I used to post on the Amon Amarth boards but I stopped because all of the kids that thought they were actually Vikings began to piss me off. Bodom went downhill a LONG time ago. Prog Power is fun. I lurk on those forums, as I haven't attended PP yet, but am interested in going in the future.

The philosophy forum used to be fun.
Bodom went downhill with their first release
Someothing about Laiho's voice being beyond horrible ruined it