Wow.... Sebastian Bach.

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
Anyone into Skid Row? I know, I know *cough*...

It's just that I found my old 'Slave to the Grind' cassette (remember them?) and I'm pumping it now.

Oh my fucking god. Sabastian Bach is probably the most amazing vocalist I've ever heard. I can't think of anyone to equal him from range and power.....

Originally posted by Black Heart
I heard only 1 album and it was a long time ago, I didnt click with it so much, and I like only one song - Wasted Time

That's the album I'm listening to.

I encourage people, even if they don't think they'd like the music, to at least hear one track to listen to these amazing vocals....

Quite frankly, they make Devin Townsend look like an amateur (and I love Devin Townsend)...

Urrgghh... Probably Mrs_B's favorite band along with C.O.C, The Wildhearts and Catherdral..

Needless to say I have to endure Skid Fucking Row on a regular basis.

Vocalists? Well the dudes from Soundgarden, Beyond Twighlight, Ronnie James Dio, Manowar, Joe Lynn Turner are all up there.

Hehe, I always jam along witht that album on guitar! It was my first heavy album, and i still love it.

If you heard it a while ago, and it didn't click, try it again! But Listen to Quicksand Jesus....I actually remember seeing that video a few times. Anyone else? Actually, now that I think about it, Skid Row had a lot of vids....hmmm...

And BAch rocks, despite being a violent tempered freakish-ego maniac! :lol:

You don't know Daniel Gildenlow!?!?!

::heart attack HEART ATTACK::

He's only the greatest composer to grace this planet since progressive rock's conception! He is the singer and songwriter for Pain of Salvation and besides have a GIGANTIC range.. and believe me it's fucking huge, his voice has the most beautiful timbre ever!

That's who.

Brandon