wow, you guys are posting even more lame retarded crap than ever

• Thread starter metallica sucks cocks
  • Start date
M

metallica sucks cocks

how did nevermore acquire so many uppity, know it all, dungeons n dragons obsessed power metal fans who talk about pointless crap 24/7?

you guys need to go outside, fuck some chicks, move out of your parents house...... listen to some death metal too. try eating some ecstasy.

Thank you for the optimism. Is there anything wrong with being uppity. Better than being depressed and angry and hating everybody and everything all of the time. BTW, the only type of Metal I don't listen to is Nu-Metal and Grindcore, so maybe you are the one who needs to get a life. Stop coming on forums just to complain about how stupid it is. Isn't that a waste of time. Or maybe you are just a waste of life.

wow, Metallica sucks cock...i am sooooo glad there is some one in here, with a lot of selfknowledge!
:rolleyes:

xxx Iris xxx

Originally posted by metallica sucks cocks

you guys need to go outside, fuck some chicks, move out of your parents house...... listen to some death metal too. try eating some ecstasy.

i listen to death metal i enjoy fuckin' girls(chiks are in the farm:lol: ) and i leave ecstasy to your idiot fuckin raver mind!!!

:lol:

metallica, perhaps u confused your underwear size with your iq, but dont come on our turf and trying to make fun of us. the more pathetic person is the one going from room to room like they're bill badass. you're nothing.
metallica will always and forever own. u cant touch justice, ride, or mop. so until u can act civilized, piss off wanker. have a nice day

I've tried, i really did..but somehow..
they just wouldn't fit in the pic:cry:
guess i'm doomed to be in the gym 24/7..or to buy a bigger camera!! heh

xxx Iris xxx

Lame Retarded Crap is excellent.
Lame Retarded Crap really whoops a donkey's ass.
You make the joyride music.
Right on brother.

LAME RETARDED CRAP!!!
LAME RETARDED CRAP!!!
LAME RETARDED CRAP!!!
LAME RETARDED CRAP!!!

You are the best in the long run.
I like you a lot in the long run.
You are my special lizard.
Lame Retarded Crap really whoops a donkey's ass.

LAME RETARDED CRAP!!!
LAME RETARDED CRAP!!!
LAME RETARDED CRAP!!!
LAME RETARDED CRAP!!!

Lame Retarded Crap is the best.
You really whoop Saddam Hussein's ass.
You can really rock it out.
Right on brother.

Rock over London,
Rock on Chicago.

Wheaties - breakfast of champions.