wow

Some of the comments are hilarious except that I think alot of those people who are memorialized are victims of other people's poor judgement and bad driving, not necessarily their own. So I mean, it sucks bad enough that they were unfairly killed, and it sucks that they're left with a paltry tribute like some small roadside r.i.p memento.....do those people need to be further humiliated and their loved ones insulted by some asshole making a website like this just because he thinks he's really clever and "funny"?? I dunno.

Some of the comments are hilarious except that I think alot of those people who are memorialized are victims of other people's poor judgement and bad driving, not necessarily their own. So I mean, it sucks bad enough that they were unfairly killed, and it sucks that they're left with a paltry tribute like some small roadside r.i.p memento.....do those people need to be further humiliated and their loved ones insulted by some asshole making a website like this just because he thinks he's really clever and "funny"?? I dunno.

Most of his comments seem to be most harsh on the idiot drivers, but yeah, it's in bad taste for sure.

It's jems like this though...

gallerytop.jpg

Not to mention..but I personally think roadside memorials also set up people for disaster...people drive by and stare at the memorials, and dont pay attention to actually driving *sigh*