Wrath 'Fuck weak Metal' EP online

MisanthropicHateSpirit

New Metal Member
Apr 28, 2007
Hails, not sure if I posted this in the right place. Eitherway wanted to let you all know a online only release of 2 new songs from my one man blackmetal band WRATH is now available for download.
The EP is intended to give listeners an idea of what to expect from the 2nd full length album.

'Fuck weak Metal' EP:
1. Fuck weak metal
2. Embraced Misery

www.freewebs.com/pagansoul

Here is also a cover I did of Bathory`s Call From The grave
www.myspace.com/possessedwrath

This is kinda fucking cool man!

I grabbed the EP, the vocals are great! Remind me at times of later period Absurd and Burzum, nice!

More strain in the vocals dammit! More torture, bring it on! :kickass:

I actually downloaded it shortly after posting... the title was not all that appealing neither were the lyrics on the said song but there were some great sections in all the songs, I loved the way the guitars and drums contrasted starkly with the vocals on embraced misery, the guitars in particular were incredible.

Hails!
Thanks for the feedback!
Can you recommend any good labels that might be interested in this type of BlackMetal?
Ive sent the album to some labels but still havnt heard anything...

Not particularly, I am not in the music business outside of the odd nightclub gig, there are plenty of Black Metal labels though, which country are you from and which ones have you sent it to?

I sent the album to Open grave records in USA, and some other labels in Finnland and norway.
I live in Germany.
I will probley send out some more copies this week..