WrestleMania 31

xllisd

New Metal Member
WrestleMania 31 will be the thirty-first annual WrestleMania professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by WWE. It is scheduled to take place on March 29, 2015, at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California.

I am aware and will watch. Expecting a rather bad show. Some of the matches are bound to be good.

Dude, I'm rather pissed that the Andre the Giant Battle Royal was moved to the pre-show. The build up surrounding this event has been abysmal. I'm expecting the worst.

Also, I thought I was the only WWE fan around these parts. Guess I was wrong.

The battle royal thing pissed me off too. They want me to sit and watch for SIX HOURS? At a certain point they are taking value away by making it longer. I guess this means there's about an hour's worth of entrances and hype videos during the actual show. The ladder match is probably the only one that should run more than half an hour, but it seems likely that most of them get to around that long.

Seth Rollins with the Heist of the Century, WWE got it right with that ending. I was not expecting that at all.

But overall the show wasn't really that great. The Sting vs Triple H match was fucking awesome though NWO vs DX = EPIC!

And yeah I feel the card would have been better if the Fatal 4-Way Tag team match would of been on the main card instead of the pre-show. And I'm pissed I couldn't watch it either because it was only on the WWE Network, I ain't paying for that shit.

Hot show. Very enjoyable. Almost everything about it worked, but I hate wrestling in the daylight that late into the card.

Tag titles: Ridiculous spotfest. Frantic pace. It worked really well to pop the crowd. Glad the champs retained. 4/5

Battle Royal: As expected, turn in the Miz/Mizdow story. I understand the point of honoring Big Show, didn't really have an issue with it. 3.5/5

IC title: As expected, Bryan won. Solid match, but too short. Dean Ambrose looked to be broken in half. Bah gawd. For the talent and stage, this was a little underwhelming. 3/5

Orton/Rollins: This felt like a small notch over a Raw match. The RKO to end it was major.

Sting/HHH: Loved this match. Sting looked like he has more in the tank for sure. Awesome seeing nWo and D-X come out. Everything worked except for the ending. One time where HHH putting all his buddies on the show didn't kill the momentum. Sting should have gone over. 4.75/5

Divas match: They didn't even get 7 minutes for this, but it wasn't outright bad. Majorly disappointing. 2/5

Cena/Rusev: I marked out for Rusev riding in the tank. I liked their last match better, but this was still good. 3.5/5

HHH/Steph/Rock/Rousey promo: This would be a 5 if the Rock didn't drag it down with his pacing. Rousey was a boss. 4/5

Wyatt/Undertaker: Taker passed the eye test, but was gassed so quickly. I thought this match was slow and weak. I want Taker to retire, because he's selling being on the verge of death too well. 1.5/5

Lesnar/Reigns/Rollins: This delivered in a big way. All hail overlord Rollins. Brutal, thrilling match 4.75/5

Wrestlemania was the shit! Can't wait for Raw to come on in ten minutes. Everything that I wanted to happen last night took place. It's great to be super excited about wrestling again.

(Maybe we should have a wrestling discussion thread on here?)

And SR...GET THE NETWORK! $9.99 a month for an assload of cool stuff. Totally worth it.

You can't afford $10? If you signed up today you would have got Extreme Rules too and could have canceled after that.

Yeah, but I'm a big wrestling fan. And if I did get the WWE Network, I wouldn't want to use it just for Wrestlemania, and besides it's 11.99$ for us here in Canada. And the fact I'm currently on unemployment checks. It's not really a priority. I am thinking about it though, cause usually I just stream the event.

Thought Raw was really great. Lesnar was incredible. Kalisto and Neville had nice debuts. Bryan and Ziggler put on an outstanding match.

Then they had to kill all momentum with that shit 6-man tag. I've been lenient with Kane and Big Show to an extent, but their time with the authority needed to end at Mania. It's time for a new story, and crowds are not buying this shit anymore. Let them work Smackdown and bring in some new main event blood. The 6-man concept works. It was hot when the Shield was doing it every single week. But it's not going to work as long as Kane and BS are there.

Yeah, but I'm a big wrestling fan. And if I did get the WWE Network, I wouldn't want to use it just for Wrestlemania, and besides it's 11.99$ for us here in Canada. And the fact I'm currently on unemployment checks. It's not really a priority. I am thinking about it though, cause usually I just stream the event.
I guess it works differently there. There's a loophole here where there are frequently two events within 30 days, so you can get two PPVs for the price of 30 days, then cancel for 27 days, then get the next two PPVs for one month's price, etc.

I guess it works differently there. There's a loophole here where there are frequently two events within 30 days, so you can get two PPVs for the price of 30 days, then cancel for 27 days, then get the next two PPVs for one month's price, etc.

Yeah and also you guys can just sign up online and watch it. We need to have a TV Provider subscription to the network to even access it online. Fucking dumb