Writers wanted.

Teh Grimarse said:
huh. i would have asked for a recommendation. i'd write reviews if i got free cds out of it.

i could sell em for :Smokin: money oh yeah.
Ok then, yes.

I can't recommend you, though, as I haven't seen a review. Pete / Scott are pretty cool ppl though - send Scott an email and he'll probably ask for a test review (about 500 words).

The free CD's are a nice touch, but tbh I just like the chance to review stuff.

Teh Grimarse said:
hmm. i don't have any "test reviews". i better go review something.

are they metal nerds like you or should i review something that i like?

In reference to point 2:

www.live4metal.com

In hip youngster speak, this translates as "live for metal". I think you can now establish the answer to your question. Why is it this board (on ULTIMATE METAL) seems fucking full of Metal deniers at the moment?

well yeah but the description of their review base has "hardcore" stuck on the end of the genre list, and i'm wondering how liberal they are in terms of what reviews they'd post or if they would have me reviewing the new Rhapsody album or some other kind of faggotrocity.

You can tell them what kinds of music you like. I told them death, thrash and doom, and that's what I generally get.

As far as I can tell, we're short of people in old basket ball vests, with big black marker "X" on their hands and talking about being "from da street" and "Teh Brakedownz", so you'd probably be godsend for Hardcore bands.

maybe gay jerseys have arms.

basketball jerseys are superior to soccer jerseys in the following ways:

1. more airflow on the body which = staying cooler
2. no homosexual pastel clown colors (except for the phoenix suns but their coach is an Italian so whatdya expect)
3. no excess writing, just team logo, player name, and a big fucking number.

Get your own!

Writers, that is.

Fuck, that reminds me. While we're on the scout for talent, I need a competent brutal death/grind reviewer and a power/prog reviewer. Get in touch for details.

What calibre CDs are we talking here? If there are good CDs to be had, I would consider doing work over the summer.

Dodens Grav said:
What calibre CDs are we talking here? If there are good CDs to be had, I would consider doing work over the summer.
Check out the site mate.

I've reviewed Golem, Usurper, Nihilist, Evocation, Kaamos etc