WTB 8 Channel Interface (UK & EU preferably)

Line666

Fendurr
Sep 2, 2006
Firewire obviously, something like a 2nd hand Firepod, Profire, Alesis IO26. Doesn't matter, as long as it's a nice unit in good working order at a reasonable price. If you're planning on getting a new unit at christmas and are looking to get rid of an old one just after then give me a shout, I'm not in a huge rush. :)

Marcus and Gareth will vouch for my trustworthiness, as I've bought stuff off of both of them before, if you don't trust the collosally nerdy by now post count :lol:

EU is cool as long as the shipping isnt massive (because I don't have to figure out all the tax on top ala US), UK is obviously the best bet.

PM me.

Hey man, bought a Hammerfall off of drew last week and have a Behringer Ada8000 coming today hopefully, so my needs are kinda sorted at the moment.

I might be interested in one of the 1010's though, because I'd quite like to run M-Powered for editing, how much would you be selling for?

I am selling an fp10 (upgraded firmware from a firepod, so it can be daisy chained.) If you are interested, let me know. If you don't want to deal with the head ache of tax with US to EU I understand, just throwing it out there, though.