WTB: Axe Fx standard

Arsnova

New Metal Member
Jun 12, 2009
Anyone selling an axe fx standard ?? lemme know..im based in Pasadena California

And for christs sake please be reasonable....

And for christs sake please be reasonable.... im based in Pasadena California

Should the price be lower because you live in a nice city? I don't understand the relevance of living where you do...

Also, what is reasonable to you? For people who buy them new, the $1500 price is reasonable...

Your post here kinda makes you sound like a jerk... that is all I'm saying.

Should the price be lower because you live in a nice city? I don't understand the relevance of living where you do...

Also, what is reasonable to you? For people who buy them new, the $1500 price is reasonable...

Your post here kinda makes you sound like a jerk... that is all I'm saying.

He's just saying where he's based - not saying it justifies him wanting the price to be reasonable. Not everyone uses ellipsis gratuitously like you do.

There was a trend with the Axe-FX market to charge more than the new price, or charge the new price, simply because there was a 1-2 week wait (for the non-ultra models) for a while. They're up to snuff, production wise, now though.

I get way more of a jerk vibe from your post than his, in all honesty.

^^I ended that sentence with a period (.), because it's final. Periods go at the end of complete thoughts.

He's just saying where he's based - not saying it justifies him wanting the price to be reasonable. Not everyone uses ellipsis gratuitously like you do.

There was a trend with the Axe-FX market to charge more than the new price, or charge the new price, simply because there was a 1-2 week wait (for the non-ultra models) for a while. They're up to snuff, production wise, now though.

I get way more of a jerk vibe from your post than his, in all honesty.

^^I ended that sentence with a period (.), because it's final. Periods go at the end of complete thoughts.

OOoooohhh... snippy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

The original post seemed familiar to that of people coming around looking for handouts and whatnot... I was also unaware of the situation with the units and their production...

If I came off as a jerk, I apologize... I, however, do not apologize for my frequent and unabashed use of ellipses (plural)... and your poke at that does bring me to feel you're being a jerk for no real reason... also I ended my thought with a period, if you bothered to take notice.

Ya big jerk. :lol:

yeah ive contacted him and he isnt sure about the price himself... he started off with 1150usd(including shipping) and now wants 1250 with only a local pickup... dont think ill be able to do that coz im on a real tight budget... but im still in talks with him.. if he decides to lower his prices.. ill pick it up from him