WTB Cool pedals

AudioPhile777

Mathew Cohen
If you have any weird or cool effects pedals that you're not using or thinking of ditching, let me know... I'm trying to put together a couple unique pedal boards.

PM me with what you have and how much you want for it including shipping. I live in the US, zip code 91311.

Cheers.

there are alot of guys over at diystompboxes.com that make and sell a whole load of stuff if you arent aware of the site, isuggest giving it a look

check the pictures thread thats about 700 pages long with build pics, and each guy usually has a link to where to buy his stomps etc if they sell them, some really innovative stuff coming out of there, at the moment, the tone gods. "ner fuzz" being one, doesnt have sounds id need though and its way out of my price range for a pedal

I have a Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus I'm looking to sell. I took it as partial trade for a guitar. I just haven't gotten around to listing it on ebay yet. Let me know if you're interested.

I have a q-tron I'd sell for relatively cheap. It's a cool envelope filter.
qtron1.jpg

how much are you asking for that Q-Tron shipped and paypaled to NY state. I understand the OP has first dibs so no hijacking here ;)