Hail Santa
Mar 31, 2009
SC
I am in dire need of some new cymbals!

Looking for 18/19" Crash/Crash Ride

15/16" Crash

Possibly 14" hihats, 12-16" china, if cheap enough

not looking to spend over $100 on each cymbals:erk:

im really broke, working on getting some cash though...but i reeeeallly need some new cymbals, they are the weakest link in my recording chain!!

My cymbals now are all cracked, and keep getting worse..

Help the cause!:):headbang:

well a used Sabian B8 would go for like 100 max, and yes i was hoping someone might wanna be generous, but i know what your saying lol i dont have high hopes

Well... getting good cymbals for that price is tough. Your best bet is to check Craigslist and maybe pawn shops to see if you can snag a good deal somewhere. Check out Wuhan china cymbals, they are hella cheap and sound great.

Also, for high quality, hand made cymbals look at www.cymbalsonly.com Tony has awesome prices and even better customer service, I'm very pleased with my 17" Istanbul..

I have an HHX 20" Stage Crash. This is a model you have to order from Sabian and wait months for. I took the logo off, but I'm a trusted member of this forum. Ask Saculus or CatharsisStudios. I'll let it go for $150 plus $20 shipping. It's over $300 new. You wont regret it.

Why are cymbals so goddamn expensive!?!?! :lol::cry:

lolz, dude that is a sick ass deal...but man Im just looking for a noncracked half decent cymbal (2 for that price)

I really do appreciate that offer though!:)

and sphykik, thanks for that link man, when I come into some more money ill have to order from them...and yea i checked craigslist..nothing but like used ZBT:puke: or new AAX at almost full price

Why are cymbals so goddamn expensive!?!?! :lol::cry:

lolz, dude that is a sick ass deal...but man Im just looking for a noncracked half decent cymbal (2 for that price)

I really do appreciate that offer though!:)

and sphykik, thanks for that link man, when I come into some more money ill have to order from them...and yea i checked craigslist..nothing but like used ZBT:puke: or new AAX at almost full price

If SC means South Carolina... go to Guitar Center... do it... do it now.

Get Wuhan cymbals, they are fucking awesome. I think I paid $25 for a used 16" crash, and I thought it sounded awesome, especially for aggressive music. A little too brash for anything softer, though.