WTT Mesa side armor 4x12 for Engl Pro cab

Richard Tull

Some dude
Jul 24, 2005
www.reverbnation.com
$850 - Located in Dallas, Texas. In very good condition. I'd prefer not to ship because the size and weight would make it really expensive.

Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Cover
Location (City,State or City,Country): Dallas, TX
Contact Info (No Phone #s): richard (at) richardtull (dot) com\
International OK?: Noo
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): richardt4520
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Just looking for an even trade

P1010005.JPG

P1010008.JPG

wow....
I've just traded my Engl Pro for a Marshall plus a little cash.
don't get me wrong, the Engl Pro cabs are alright or even good, but they sound by no means as thick smooth and good as the Mesa cab....
make sure you test one thoroughly before you downgrade!

Wow! Really? The Mesa cab has sounded better than anything on pretty much any amp I've used except this Engl. The SE is so smooth and the Mesa cab is so smooth that I can't seem to get any growl or grit out of the combination. I've tried the SE with a Marshall cab and an old cheapo Laney front loaded cab and it seemed more of what I was looking for so I thought maybe it was an issue with the recto cab's rear mount speakers. Hmmmm....

Thank you! Lol!

Man, I've tried for years to get a good sound out of a 57 and can't seem to do it, not that what I'm getting right now is worth a damn. I listened to some of the bands you've done on your page and it blows me away how wicked they sound. Maybe it's just that I'm forced to record at apartment level. The Rode NT2 I'm using right now at least sounds like what I hear when I put my ear near the cab but DAMN you guys make a 57 sound good.

The 57 is the most used guitar cab mic in the universe. Take some more time to get used to it before you get rid of that cab. I'm dead ass on this.