Wuthering Heights anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRoN

FE
Apr 17, 2001
Istanbul, TURKEY
I came across this amazing Swedish band about a week ago, and I must say Within (their first album) is a Progressive masterpiece. Anyone heard of them?

Ah, I must add another newly-discovered treasure here: Andromeda (again Swedish!) / Extension of the Wish.

I listen to these two lately, nothing else.

Sorry to say it, the band is Danish. Was half Danish/Swedish back in the days, but consist of 4 Danes and a Swedish session vocalist at the moment. They have just released their best album to date "Far From The Madding Crowd" on Locomotive Music. Superb symphonic power metal with lots of progression and folk-influences, go buy it!

"far from the madding crowd" is an amazing album. one of my favorites for this year for sure... their previous material is good as well, but this new album is just awesome in my opinion. can't wait to see 'em at progpower!

haha yes! the name is great, ill try to listen to them just for the name. its one of my favourite books of all times.

This is actually my alltime favorite band. a lot of people say its ONE of their favorites. i have the balls to say they ARE my favorite band. i hope a WH forum springs up very soon around here. I've even had a few email convo's with mastermind Erik Ravn! he's pretty cool!:hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.