Wuthering Heights website

Dec 3, 2004
Arizona, USA
www.ryanseek.com
I was surfing the net tonight and discovered Wuthering Heights' new official website. With them being one of my fave bands, I had to check it out. Not bad, way better than that little page they had on Intromental. The best part was they opened a forum (sadly, not here on UM) where fans can talk to the band and among themselves.

When I entered the forums, oddly enough, the first post I read was from one of our own! Sir JonnyD of Vermont was right on top of things, posting the first message welcoming WH to the world of the web.

Damn it, JD, you beat me again!

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
When I entered the forums, oddly enough, the first post I read was from one of our own! Sir JonnyD of Vermont was right on top of things, posting the first message welcoming WH to the world of the web.

Damn it, JD, you beat me again!

You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to beat me to the punch!!! :D ... I Love Wuthering Heights so I was proud to be the first to welcome them!

sixxswine said:
I know nothing about this band, but I will check the link out...

if you like Symphonic, Speed, Folk, Power Metal you might like these guys and the are Incredible Live!!! just ask Bryant!!! wewatched them together at PPUSA V with our Jaws on the floor! ... I suggest you check out "Far from the Madding Crowd"! Nils Patrick Johanssen is a GOD!!! :D

Problem is I recall Nils in an interview saying that his only bands will be Astral Doors and Lion's Share, on the other hand there's no indicative in the site about having another singer and recordings start in March so let's pray :D

JonnyD said:
if you like Symphonic, Speed, Folk, Power Metal you might like these guys and the are Incredible Live!!! just ask Bryant!!! wewatched them together at PPUSA V with our Jaws on the floor! ... I suggest you check out "Far from the Madding Crowd"! Nils Patrick Johanssen is a GOD!!! :D

Yes I was impressed by them very much so. Looking back on it, there stuff wouldn't seem like it would go over well live but they sounded as good live as on disc. I have seen many bands at PP that I frankly knew nothing about. Aside from Balance of Power (PPII,) WH was probably the best band I have seen and not know any of their stuff.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Yes I was impressed by them very much so. Looking back on it, there stuff wouldn't seem like it would go over well live but they sounded as good live as on disc. I have seen many bands at PP that I frankly knew nothing about. Aside from Balance of Power (PPII,) WH was probably the best band I have seen and not know any of their stuff.

Bryant

WH and Circus Maximus were two bands that I knew nothing about but completely blew me away. I'm sorry I didn't get to see BOP at PP2

Mxgonzo said:
WH and Circus Maximus were two bands that I knew nothing about but completely blew me away. I'm sorry I didn't get to see BOP at PP2

They sounded absolutely incredible dude (BOP.) They were the festival opener. Of course PPII also featured the mighty Angel Dust. I don't know how much Earthlink Live had to spend to replace the roof Angel Dust blew off opf the place. :D
Anyway... you will get to see Pyramaze which is obviously Lance Kings newest band. Their songs aren't quite as good in my ears as BOP, but I don't have the new one.... yet, so maybe I shouldn't judge yet. Lance will be the best vocalist at PP this year most likely.

Bryant

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
No, he said he would continue doing WH, Wyv. I remember reading that article and breathing a HUGE sigh of relief. He said he could continue with WH because they don't tour much and he could concetrate more on his other bands.

:headbang::headbang::headbang: