X-factor Black Metal contestant

Lol why don't they use decent black metal songs and lyrics like Emperor's. That was so cliched and badly sung that it hurts.

Opethian666 said:
Lol why don't they use decent black metal songs and lyrics like Emperor's. That was so cliched and badly sung that it hurts.

yes, im sure if he sang emperor their reaction would have been completely different. typical retarded metalhead mentality once again.

NFU said:
yes, im sure if he sang emperor their reaction would have been completely different. typical retarded metalhead mentality once again.

I was just saying that if you're going to do something like this (which I realise is very stupid), you might as well use some more mature and profound lyrics than the gibberish he used. And of course if you can actually scream or growl that would help too. It's ridiculous enough to go growl or scream at a pop idol contest, you might as well do it decently if you're going to do it at all.

^Lol, you always seem to pick out the wrong things. I hope you realise that it's not a typo.

I SAID "RATATATA" OMFG LMFAO ROFLCOPTER PWNED N00B HAHAHAAA!!11!!!one!!11!!

Sorry but I recently received a supply of dutch vegetables so I'm not going to be serious about anything for a long while.

Opethian666 said:
^Lol, you always seem to pick out the wrong things. I hope you realise that it's not a typo.

i was listening to emperor when you were about 11 or 12. im well aware its not a typo...and im also well aware how overrated and terrible most emperor lyrics are. so stfu

Opethian666 said:
I SAID "RATATATA" OMFG LMFAO ROFLCOPTER PWNED N00B HAHAHAAA!!11!!!one!!11!!

Sorry but I recently received a supply of dutch vegetables so I'm not going to be serious about anything for a long while.

A man came into the pub I work at on Monday and left some duck eggs behind the counter...the week before it was 3 cauliflowers.

People do strange things.