XMC Records joins UMF

xmcrecords

New Metal Member
May 15, 2011
Hi all,

Just joined Ultimate Metal Forum today. Now I am sure to share my passion for metal with a greater number of people \m/

I am from Belgium (now living in France after studying audio engineering in Australia) and I represent a network of professional recording studios. We do every style but mostly metal. So if anyone is interested, just send me an email (xmcrecords@gmail.com) or PM :Spin:

I have no intention to spam about what I do so I will just post through my presentation a brief description (below) of what we do ;)

Take care everyone and stay metal! :devil:

---------------------------------------------------------------

At XMC Records, we focus on recording, mixing, mastering and promoting. We ONLY guarantee a professional quality.

We have an international network; spreading from France to Australia; in order to give you the best with rates and packages suiting all your needs.

Recording:
Working in close collaboration with producers and session artists in Australia and France in a great variety of styles.

Mixing/Mastering:

We have our own studio and the distance isn't an issue. We mix quickly and efficiently, answering all your demands and needs, in order to produce the best.

Composing/Arranging:
We can arrange your songs, compose soundtracks or do sound FX for movies.

Promoting:
We can promote your music in 4 different languages (English, French, Spanish and Japanese) in several countries to record labels, radio stations, promoters and more.
(detailed list of services on Myspace)
Myspace, Soundcloud, Facebook

----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my message everyone.

Xavier Collard