Yanic to perform at Montreal drum festival in November 10th !

Aghahowa

Death n' drums
Dec 18, 2006
France
campio-sumo.site.voila.fr
Hail Yanic,

I was surfing on MAG project myspace page, and I saw there that you'll appear at the Montreal drum festival in november the 10th !

First, congratulations and have a good performance there !

Then, when I saw the drummer list for this festival, I've been impressed !
Thomas Lang will perform there too (but on sunday) !!!
This guy is incredible ! I both saw him in Europe and on DVD, and I think his terrible on drums !
Like you did it with Bobby Jarzombek, you should talk to Thomas Lang about drumming.
I'm sure it would be very interesting for you and him :).

Thank you! I am looking forward to the fest. I agree, the list of drummers for the fest is impressive. The pressure's on... :)

The presentation will include a drum solo, a performance with Quo Vadis, demonstrations, as well as a question/answer period with the audience.

I hope to see many of you there! If you are interested in visiting the festival's site, here is the link. www.montrealdrumfest.com

Thank you! I am looking forward to the fest. I agree, the list of drummers for the fest is impressive. The pressure's on... :)

The presentation will include a drum solo, a performance with Quo Vadis, demonstrations, as well as a question/answer period with the audience.

I hope to see many of you there! If you are interested in visiting the festival's site, here is the link. www.montrealdrumfest.com

Congrats Yanic, it's great to see you're getting exposure outside the metal world as well,
cheers

Indeed, congrats Yanic! It should be an interesting experience.... I'm writing an instrumental piece that we'll try to have ready for the fest. If all goes well we'll even record it post it for you guys to check out.

Indeed, congrats Yanic! It should be an interesting experience.... I'm writing an instrumental piece that we'll try to have ready for the fest. If all goes well we'll even record it post it for you guys to check out.

That would be killer! :kickass:

And congratulations Yanic, I hope the fest goes well!

Congrats Yanic =) I'll try to go to the fest, it's in my town, I'll be rooting for ya!

Hail Yanic,

I would like to know about your pedals and feet technique:

What's the pedals you use (yamaha, axis, tama, pearl, mapex)?

Your feet technique is heel up or heel down?

Thanks for your attention,

Eduardo.

Hail Yanic,

I would like to know about your pedals and feet technique:

What's the pedals you use (yamaha, axis, tama, pearl, mapex)?

Your feet technique is heel up or heel down?

Thanks for your attention,

Eduardo.

Yanic uses Yamaha Flying Dragon pedals ;)
Close performance in comparison with Axis A Longboards, but with a price less less important.
I'm thinking to buy those one too for training, to use Axis only for recording and live (oups, my band is at its debuts...).